PDA

View Full Version : HORSES and GARTH!

garthette
03-28-2000, 09:32 AM
I have said before how I thought that horses and garth were a match made in heaven, but I thought of something new, for garth's next tour (whenever that may be) I think he should dress up like a horse, Garth could also ride in on a horse. I think that would be the rockingest tour ever!! -- GarthetteN

Pilgrim
03-28-2000, 09:59 AM
Well, I don't know :o :o<P>Dressing up like a horse?? Isn't that a bit odd? :o<P>But he could ride in on a horse and after the concert they could slaughter the horse and the crew could get a well deserved meal ;) ;) ;)<P>BrianN

Hoots
03-28-2000, 10:03 AM
I think garthette may have a heart attack reading that last comment! I hear she likes horsies.N

smitten
03-28-2000, 10:07 AM
Garthette,<P>Wouldn't that make him the "butt" of any jokes??????????????<P>If you think Brian has nasty plans for horses, you want to see what he wrote when I posted that I had some Koalas in the tree in my backyard! He suggested that I shoot them and stuff them and turn them into an Aussie version of Myles and Myles Jnr.<BR>So see he just doesn't pick on horses!<P>Just be warned not to post any cutsie story about puppies or kittens - I warned you!<P>LOL :) AnaN

garthette
03-28-2000, 11:04 AM
<BR>Pilgrim<BR>First of all I do not find your remark about butchering the horses even the littlest bit funny! In fact I find it rather offensive, maybe (or maybe not) you didn't mean it to be offensive but maybe you should think before you speak! Do you have any pets or any children? How would you like if I said the same thing about your loved ones. Obviously you do not hold the same special place in your heart for horses that I do, but if you did you would be horrified and shocked like I am right now. I'm sure that the creators of Planet Garth would like it to be a family friendly environment and planet garth will never achieve that when people like you are posting ignorant replies like that. So next time it would be greatly appreciated if you would really think about how this might effect someone's feelings and how saying something like that may actually hurt someone. <P>Secondly,Why do you make fun of animals, animals like horses can not defend themselves, so it looks as though I must do it for them. that is one of the few things that make me sick to my stomach -- when people abuse animals whether physically or verbally, as you have just done , It's just not right. they are God's children just like you and me.<BR> So please just think next time before you post something that maybe offensive<BR>-- GarthetteN

loreli
03-28-2000, 11:08 AM
Well hmm, aren't you making fun of Garth by saying he should dress up like a horse?<P>I thought it was all a joke because of that. So maybe others did too.<P>LoriN

Pilgrim
03-28-2000, 11:27 AM
I have to agree with Lori :) I also thought it was a joke. :D<P>Well.....<P>1. I have a cat and no children :)<P>2. It must be horrible to live a life without humor :)<P>3. There is nothing wrong in making comments like that as long as I didn't offend your person :)<P>4. I am not a child of God, because I don't believe in it :)<P>5. What's the problem with butchering a horse anyway? You also eat cows, right? :)<P>6. My dear, if you took the time and surfed the forums you would see that I am very VERY much an animal lover, and have defended sharks and tigers "dozens" of times.<BR>But that doesn't mean it is illegal to have some fun :)<P>7. Horses can very well defend themselves.<BR>Sunday afternoon here in Denmark a 5 year old boy lost his life because he wanted to feed a nice horse. The horse bite him in the arm, lifted him up and ran away with him, before it trashed him to the ground several times. The kid died 3 hours later.<P>8. I pretend I didn't see your personal attack ;)<P>9. No I do not hold a special place in my heart for horses, and I have nothing against them. But I wouldn't be mad because of a tiny comment like that when it was made about my cat :)<P>10. That's it :D<P>Brian<P>PS. I do think before I post, and I have got lots of trash before, but never because of a simple fictive horse.N

polly_wants_a_cracker
03-28-2000, 03:26 PM
I don't think that is a good idea. Garth would be the laughing stock of country music if he dressed up like a horse for a show. besides how would that rock? Now being shot out of a cannon, that would be cool. Garth has enough critics, he don't need the state chasing him around with a straight jacket trying to put him in a nut house. Also he does not need Purina Dog food company chasing him aorund while he is dressed as ahorse trying to make dog food out of him.N

Karen4GB
03-28-2000, 03:31 PM
I think horses rock :D *so don't think I'm mamking fun of anyone ;)* But I do think it would be a bit odd for a country singer to dress up as a horse. Riding in on a horse sounds cool though :D<P>-Karen-N

enutts4gb
03-28-2000, 03:53 PM
I have to agree with everyone on this one. :)<P>I have nothing against horses :) but....<P>It would be silly if Garth dressed as a horse. :o <BR>In fact, I'd laugh til I was blue in the face! I don't think I'd ever be able to respect the man again. :o <P>That's just my 2 cents. :) <P>Erin :)N

Fresh_Horses
03-29-2000, 09:30 AM
Um that is a little bit of an odd idea, dressing up like a horse. <P>But it's not like Garth isnt already the laughing stock of country music. I know so many people that fall off their seats laughing at him for the simple fact that he dressed up like some kind of rocker who looks very much like the next Rupal. I love Garth but I think he went a little far with the Chris Gaines thing. I even told him what I think Chris Gaines looks like and he laughed and made some jokes much worse than you could imagine about it. And oh man you should have heard him talk about when he had to wear those tights! N

Fresh_Horses
03-29-2000, 09:33 AM
Also, her idea may be a little out of hand but you shouldnt rip it down like that, or her love for horses. I to like horses very much and I know a few people at the stables I go to that are very much as nuts about them as Garthette. N