PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about Garth

Fresh_Horses
03-25-2000, 12:00 PM
Don't you ever look up at the sky and wonder if Garth is looking at the sky to the exact same moment you are? Or watch a TV show and wonder if Garth is watching the same TV show as you are? I know I sure do.N

Pilgrim
03-25-2000, 12:15 PM
No, never.<P>BrianN

splitzer
03-25-2000, 03:09 PM
Ignore Brian, Fresh_Horses, that's him for ya. You'll learn to love him anyway. :)<P>I can't say that I've done that exact thing with Garth, although I've done it with other (non-famous) people. I have wondered what he's doing, though. Especially after I met him last November, I was thinking as I was walking back to the hotel, "Hmm.. so I figure he's on the road to the airport (his dad had to catch a flight)." Things like that. Hmm... right now it's 8:07pm his time, so he's probably relaxing somewhere.. it's too dark to be playing ball... maybe he's having dinner with some of the guys, or maybe with Sandy and the girls... maybe sleeping or just watching TV or something... Maybe he's still at the ballpark signing autographs, who knows! :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Odexut77
03-25-2000, 03:14 PM
Oh I get it, since you are in DENMARK you don't look at the same sky nor can you watch the same TV programs, right Brian??? ;) <BR>For a second there I just thought you werent' being wonderful enough. :o {i]What are the chances of that![/i] ;)<P><B>Fresh_Horses</B> Yes I have. :)<P>You Keep A Happy Thought!<BR>Kathy77N

honky
03-25-2000, 04:05 PM
Recently I was so surprised to know that Garth ate McDonalds :o I don't know know why!<P><BR>TommyN

Snow
03-25-2000, 05:33 PM
Fresh Horses...<P>Actually I have not done the sky thing... but often when I'm on the highway I wonder if he's out there driving somewhere at the same time. I wonder if I've passed him on the interstate and never known it.<P>But now that you've brought it to mind, I'll probably catch myself looking at the sky and wondering! :)<P>BTW... I hadn't posted on your introduction thread yet.... but welcome to PG! It's great to have new members that seem so friendly and open. Keep up the good posting! :)N

Pilgrim
03-26-2000, 02:55 AM
Kathy<P>This has nothing to do with DK.<BR>Even if I could see the same TV programs I would never think about if Garth was watching the same program as me, or anyone else for that matter.<P>BrianN

smitten
03-26-2000, 10:19 AM
:) Brian :)N

splitzer
03-26-2000, 11:49 AM
<B>Brian</B><P>You're <I>so</I> lucky we love you. :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Pilgrim
03-26-2000, 11:56 AM
Well, I think only <I>very</I> few like me :o<P>My sixth sense is telling me, and it usually never fails :)<P>BrianN

garthette
03-26-2000, 12:28 PM
I know what you mean! When I'm thinking about horses I wonder if Garth is thinking about horses. I don't really do that with tv or anything like that considering I don't watch tv. I like to watch my horses. That's the best prime time. N

Sarah in oz
03-26-2000, 01:38 PM
your not alone Brian. I've not do those things about Garth either. Remember the song "what she's doing now"...obviously Garth has.<P>And I have to confess I have about another man. Good thing I married him.<P>Sarah<BR>N

Pilgrim
03-26-2000, 07:41 PM
That's a good point Sarah :)<P>In a way it's like Springsteen's "Bobby Jean" :)<P>BrianN

smitten
03-26-2000, 07:46 PM
Sarah,<P>Brian has enough trouble just keeping tabs on all the "fillies" he has in his stable of admirers, without wondering what Garth is thinking about!<P>We love ya Brian :)N

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-27-2000, 07:43 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes. I do it often. But I can especially recall one night when I was over a girlfriend's house and we were watching an awards show with Garth on it and I was driving home afterward listening to "Much too Young..." and looked up and saw the moon and I thought Garth could be leaving the theatre at this moment and be looking at the moon too. For some reason, I just sort of sighed and felt very peaceful.<P>I always wonder what he's doing. This morning as I was getting up at 7:00a.m. I was thinking he's in L.A. and it's only 4:00a.m. so I was imagining him lying there sleeping. <P>Lisa :)N

Pilgrim
03-27-2000, 10:48 AM
Ana<P>What does "fillies" mean?? :o<P>Whatever it means I am sure you are wrong :o<P>BrianN

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
03-27-2000, 10:56 AM
Brian,<P>a Filly (sp??) is a female horse. And smitten is just saying you have a lot of "Fillies in your stable of admirers"<P>It's just a cute and funny way of saying you have a lot of girlfriends to keep up with which is why you don't have time to think of Garth.<P> :)<BR>KarinN

Pilgrim
03-27-2000, 11:06 AM
Thanks Karin :D<P>Hmmmm.................. :o<P>Brian<P>Oh, but I said I didn't think of anyone that way :)<BR>I'm selfish!N