PDA

View Full Version : N Sync

Fresh_Horses
03-25-2000, 06:44 AM
Lance from N Sync says that Garth is his musical influence. I am very glad to say that the influence doesnot show through any of the music. Anyone hear the new N Sync song? I think it is time for THEM to go "Bye Bye Bye"N

DixieChicken
03-25-2000, 07:06 AM
Fresh_Horses -<P> Now, i am no die-hard nsync fan who has come stick up for them but from what ive read, Lance admires Garth's music but mainly his stage show and the way he interacts with the fans. which NSYNC, if you know about them, has a very entertaining stage show (complete with some flying antics just like the man) and they take time out for their fans as well. IHMO - Lance doesnt have to sound like Garth for him to be considered a musical influence. those are just my ramblings. <P> EmilyN

Fresh_Horses
03-25-2000, 08:55 AM
Incase you do not know, N Sync copied all of those wonderful stage antics you talk about from the Backstreet Boys or even Garth as you mentioned. They have no originality whatsoever and every single song they make sounds exactly the same as the last one they did.N

garthette
03-25-2000, 10:08 AM
I would just like to share that my two biggest influences are (in no paticular order) Garth and Horses or Horses and Garth it's really a tie. N

Garth2Gaines
03-25-2000, 05:57 PM
Didn't KISS do that flying thing back in the 70's? :)<P>GB flew long before Backstreet Boys & NSYNC had permission from their parents to tour :)<P>dwayneN

Pilgrim
03-26-2000, 02:58 AM
*ROFL* dwayne :) :)<P>i don't know about KISS, but they had some fire in their shows and stuff like that :)<P>BrianN

honky
03-30-2000, 05:48 AM
HOLY!! N Sync sold <B>2.4 millions</B> in its first week :o <P>I doubt Garth could break this record!! Darn.. all the teenagers must have run out to get this album :o<P><BR>TommyN

Jen19
03-30-2000, 06:14 AM
2.4 million holly cow !!! It's ashame that these cd's will be sold in the discount rack in a year or two ..LOL just messing. <P>JENN

Fresh_Horses
03-30-2000, 10:02 AM
They are just another bunch of pretty faces (though I find nothing pretty about either of them) and that is how they got to where they are. N