PDA

View Full Version : HOW BIG WILL IT BE!?!?

hugeGBnutt
03-24-2000, 06:28 PM
If this is to be Garth's farewell to music, how big of an idea(s) do you think he has running around in his head? .......anyone have an ideas?<P>(i came acroos this again.....remember....)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>GARTH BROOKS reveals to us that he's preparing a big project for release in 2000. What it is, is a secret at this point. But Garth told us, "I'm amazed, 2000 is gonna be, looking at it on paper it, I think it's the best year we're going to have. I'm just proud of what's going to happen but I just can't reveal a word of it yet. It's all in the planning stage right now and I'd like to get it all done. I guarantee you right now, I know my past, it's going to be something that the industry hates, but something that the people, if you're a Garth fan, that hopefully you'll adore."..... "It's just going to be one really big Garth thing and it's going to come out at a really big time in my career for me."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>aRiN

Alawishes
03-24-2000, 06:36 PM
That is pretty old, I saw that a while ago. I don't think Garth is necessary tieing retirement into this project, remember people he said he might retire not he is absolutlely is. I think he is hell bent on making it the biggest because it is going to be his first country project since doing a different sound and really maybe he feels he lost a lot of his fans since the turn out on the album was not the numbers on his other albums so he wants this to be BIG to show country music he is still country. I don't think retirement has much to do with this project. If it did then that means Garth is 100% sure he is indeed going to retire and if he is sure he is kinda lying to us by telling us he is not sure and is taking this year to think on. I think he wants it big also because it is the millenium and like I said tht quote is old and was out around in Jan so of course he was making thinking big and special being right after or before the year 2000.N

honky
03-24-2000, 07:02 PM
<BR>I just CANNOT WAIT for his next country project!! I don't care what that is!!<P><BR>I am imaging a huge free country somewhere and thousands of fans just like in Central Park. Then the album is released on the SAME DAY.. (has to be sure this time in order to break NSYNC's new record)<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
03-25-2000, 04:32 AM
Sounds cool :)<P>And again I hope it will be an album of some kind :)<P>NOT an concert unless he also makes one in Europe and Australia :)<P>brianN

Garth2Gaines
03-27-2000, 05:12 PM
I said this in another thread, but IF Sevens was released on August 7th, it would've sold well over a million, instead of the 900,000 it did :)<P>dwayneN