PDA

View Full Version : Did Garth ever team up with that tech company?

Brett Dale
09-06-2019, 03:20 AM
I think I might of asked this before?

But did he team up with that tech company, and more importantly what was the name of the tech
company?

I think it had to do with a new way to view concerts, and was suppose to be ready a couple of
stadium shows ago?

If I knew the name of the tech company I could do research.

Brett Dale
09-06-2019, 06:00 AM
I kinda remember it was on a studio G that he bought it up.

Skywise
09-06-2019, 08:29 AM
I remember him saying something vaguely like what you're talking about on an inside studio G but I don't know of it having happened.. I know he had the 'halo' (upper part ) of Broncos Stadium ticket holders outfitted with wristbands etc. that were lights and connected / able to be manipulated and changed (i.e. making it a rainbow in we shall be free) that's the only new 'innovation' concert wise that I know hass come to pass

Brett Dale
09-06-2019, 07:01 PM
I remember him saying something vaguely like what you're talking about on an inside studio G but I don't know of it having happened.. I know he had the 'halo' (upper part ) of Broncos Stadium ticket holders outfitted with wristbands etc. that were lights and connected / able to be manipulated and changed (i.e. making it a rainbow in we shall be free) that's the only new 'innovation' concert wise that I know hass come to pass

Yes I remember that now!!, Im kinda guessing that wasnt it though , I think it was some sort of VR/Hologram thing, I think the company wa sone of the leaders in Tech.

Brett Dale
09-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Or perhaps it was, what he was talking about. Now if he did this, it would be high tech,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5hQpRbHERg