PDA

View Full Version : If Tomorrow Never Comes

gbkubfan
07-20-2019, 08:58 AM
Now that the Beatles movie yesterday is out, what do you think a Garth based movie would be about? Could their even be a movie.
I imagine a movie where Garth wanna be and only one who remembers him goes on American Idol and wins doing Garth and so on.

Skywise
07-20-2019, 09:04 PM
hmmm.......... some potential there
MAybe

Brett Dale
07-20-2019, 10:21 PM
How about a back to the future style Garth Movie. A guy from the 50's goes to the 90's, comes back and starts singing Garth songs, and becomes famous, The guy being Elvis Presely, then
he feels guilty, a few decades later in the 90's he tracks down Garth and says "Hey I have songs for you" Garth ends up singing Elvis songs and theres a big debate, Who's Better?

Then in the begining of the 21st century, people complain that you cant download Jailhouse rock on itunes, because Garth wont allow it.

ElectricOutcast
07-20-2019, 10:37 PM
Personally I still think another Garth song should be adapted into a movie. I mean yes, my idea for That Summer is a little wacky but that's to be expected when you're dealing with an Anime fan.

Skywise
07-20-2019, 11:05 PM
Personally I still think another Garth song should be adapted into a movie. I mean yes, my idea for That Summer is a little wacky but that's to be expected when you're dealing with an Anime fan.
ok, so we have 'that summer' and 'if tomorrow never comes' as possible movies- what other songs would make good movies?

'that ol wind' for one might be good

Brett Dale
07-21-2019, 12:26 AM
ok, so we have 'that summer' and 'if tomorrow never comes' as possible movies- what other songs would make good movies?

'that ol wind' for one might be good

Papa Love Mama.

The desk clerk is the key witness.

gbkubfan
07-21-2019, 01:50 AM
For a strange movie. have Chris Gaines be the main character.USES gARTH MUSIC TO GET CAREER AND THEN RELEASES cHRIS gAINES ALBUM.

fences2312
07-21-2019, 03:44 AM
Rodeo or Mexico for a tv show, a rodeo stars life could be interesting. Famous or not.

Alabama Clay I see as lifetime movie.

Main Street has a good premise.