PDA

View Full Version : Garth Poem

SweetGBFan
03-23-2000, 04:43 PM
His music fills my mind<BR>On his face his smile does shine<BR>From his words I take the time<BR>To reflect in this heart of mine<BR>He brings the words to mean something true<BR>No other songs, or words will do<BR>He takes the time to touch your soul and take you as far as you can go.<BR>He brings you up with a Fever pitch and takes you to The River to stand on the shore of life. Who is this man who touches so many and yet he in return expects nothing from any. I know there will never be another who can replace the sound of his voice when it is quieted in the years to come. How can we go on without him? We will with the remembrance of The Dance he gave us and the hearts he touched. (Just felt like doing this hope it doesnt sound stupid but this is how I am feeling tonight)N

splitzer
03-23-2000, 05:44 PM
I totally understand!! I've written poems on this subject myself. Good job. :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Hawk7lte
03-23-2000, 07:57 PM
That's sweet "sweetGBfan",<P>Don't really think that voice will be quieted perhaps quieter for awhile.<P>HawkN

Pilgrim
03-23-2000, 09:34 PM
Very cool :D :D<P>Well done :)<P>BrianN

Fresh_Horses
03-29-2000, 01:14 PM
I've written poems about Garth to but I cannot post them here because I do not have any copyrights on them.N

MissScarlett
03-30-2000, 12:45 PM
SweetGBFan,<P>Beautiful poem! :) :) :) I loved it!<P>Fresh_Horses,<P>As soon as you put something down in writing it is automatically copywritten :) You don't have to registar it, it's not required. If someone tried to steal your work, you'd have all of us over here at PG to back you up to prove it was yours :) <P>Margaret :)N

MissScarlett
03-30-2000, 12:46 PM
:o That should have been copyrighted! :( Anyway, you got my point I hope :)<P>MargaretN

BlueRose
03-30-2000, 03:10 PM
Bravo, sweetGBFan...well done!! :)<P>Cheryl<BR>N