PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain way premiers sunday?

Brett Dale
07-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Saw an ad on twitter, a performance from Garth Brooks on Sunday on a show
that premiers called "Rocky Mountain way"

Anyway know what this was?

Charles
07-10-2018, 12:48 AM
It looks like some sort of concert on the Axs channel .

DuckStreetCowboy
07-10-2018, 12:53 AM
Concert honoring Dan Fogelberg that was taped last year.

Skywise
07-10-2018, 01:19 AM
cool- may have to watch that, as I was at the concert. It was the Colorado Music Hall Of Fame induction concert from August of 2013. Garth was there only really at the end, and sang "phoenix" if memory serves, then stayed to sing with EVERYONE else, and they sang "there's a place in the world for a gambler" (I think that's the title).. IT was a great show, the whole thing (not only Garth's part).. the album that came out is good too!

DuckStreetCowboy
07-10-2018, 01:35 AM
cool- may have to watch that, as I was at the concert. It was the Colorado Music Hall Of Fame induction concert from August of 2013. Garth was there only really at the end, and sang "phoenix" if memory serves, then stayed to sing with EVERYONE else, and they sang "there's a place in the world for a gambler" (I think that's the title).. IT was a great show, the whole thing (not only Garth's part).. the album that came out is good too!

This article says it was August 13th, 2017:
http://www.axs.tv/axstvconcerts/rocky-mountain-way/

The concert also honored Joe Walsh and James William Guercio.

Skywise
07-10-2018, 01:39 AM
whoops! I typed too quickly- it was indeed on August 13 of last year.. (hehe 2 days before I started a long term teaching sub job..) it was at fiddler's green amphitheater in centennial co..

my bad.. . I was doing multiple things at one time. They inducted Joe Walsh, Dan Fogelberg, and Caribou Ranch (the recording studio in co.. it burned down I believe in the 80's)