PDA

View Full Version : PG Universe, What would you like to hear?

ManAgnstMachine
01-19-2017, 10:29 AM
I'm going to be working on 2 or 3 new covers in the next week or so and I was wondering what all of you here at PG would like to see me cover as far as Garth stuff.

I have most of Gunslinger already staked out and covered.

Wanna hear biggest hits like The Thunder Rolls and The River?

Album B sides like I Know One and Why Ain't I Running?

or deeper cuts like I'll Be The Wind, Wild As The Wind or I Am A Song?

Please post your suggestions here. I make no guarantees, but I will take your thoughts into consideration.

Thanks!
ManAgnstMachine

Skywise
01-19-2017, 02:07 PM
If I had a go at choosing, Jim, I'd go for the B sides and deeper cuts.... The hits are great, but they're the hits- they get covered by diff. people all the time... go for the less common

Inman
01-19-2017, 10:40 PM
I am a song would be a cool cover. Have you heard the entire song somewhere? On the video I saw I think he just did one verse and the chorus? How about a cover of Wolves? It's my all time favorite Garth song. Anybody But Bill would be a fun cover as well.

ManAgnstMachine
01-21-2017, 08:22 PM
I am a song would be a cool cover. Have you heard the entire song somewhere? On the video I saw I think he just did one verse and the chorus? How about a cover of Wolves? It's my all time favorite Garth song. Anybody But Bill would be a fun cover as well.

I have heard all of I Am A Song, and yes I can play it all the way through. As well as Anybody But Bill, which I have covered already but haven't posted on Youtube. Right, Skywise? lol I can do Wolves for sure! i'll knock that out this week.

Skywise
01-21-2017, 08:24 PM
Absolutely Jim! you knocked it out of the park! (as usual!)