PDA

View Full Version : I'm fed up

Scarecrow
11-10-2016, 11:23 PM
So I was hoping to get my box set today, no luck. I don't even have a shipped conformation email yet. I chose the have it by 11/11 and I'm not even sure if they deliver tomorrow. I hear some people got theirs already. I don't have it easy going places cause I don't have a car or license, so going to target tomorrow is out of the question. I don't get to experience the joy with everyone else tomorrow. I am one of Garths biggest fans, I have bought everything of his, multiple copies, all covers for double live, videos,first editions and so forth. I even loved the Chris Gaines stuff. Its not Garths fault, but I am disappointed just the same. I even wanted to play the new version of Friends in Low Places for my Co-workers to hear. Sorry to vent

coco1997
11-10-2016, 11:40 PM
So I was hoping to get my box set today, no luck. I don't even have a shipped conformation email yet. I chose the have it by 11/11 and I'm not even sure if they deliver tomorrow. I hear some people got theirs already. I don't have it easy going places cause I don't have a car or license, so going to target tomorrow is out of the question. I don't get to experience the joy with everyone else tomorrow. I am one of Garths biggest fans, I have bought everything of his, multiple copies, all covers for double live, videos,first editions and so forth. I even loved the Chris Gaines stuff. Its not Garths fault, but I am disappointed just the same. I even wanted to play the new version of Friends in Low Places for my Co-workers to hear. Sorry to vent
I'm in the same boat.

I placed my pre-order the day the Target boxset + Christmas Together bundle was announced. However, I never received a shipping confirmation e-mail. This is because, according to the Target customer service reps I spoke to, the bundle doesn't ship until the street date of the 11th. So I don't quite understand how people are already getting their boxset days before the release date. I was told that once the bundle ships, my credit card payment will be processed and the "estimated delivery date" will change to who knows when. Pretty disingenuous of Target to lead me on all this time.

Rest assured this is the last time I pre-order anything from Target.

gbkubfan
11-10-2016, 11:45 PM
No problem with venting. I am in same boat as you. I do have car and license but because of nerve damage in leg, I can't drive. My poor car is sitting there. Lucky Mom drives it sometimes to keep it healthy. I got e-mail saying I get it Monday thru Wednesday. I am trying to get my brother to pick me up and go get a boxed set for my collection since I get 2 of everything. I may try and figure out if there is any bus service because of the holiday. I am sure I will figure out a way to get to Target. I am curious about the different covers and stuff. Good luck and maybe you will get it tomorrow. Keeping ,y fingers crossed for you. :-)

gbkubfan
11-10-2016, 11:48 PM
I hate preordering because the stuff always comes days after the store. I ordered Michael Buble's new CD and it arrived a week later. I bought the regular copy at the store to hold me over until the deluxe version arrived. I had some on line Target gift cards so I decided to use them on Garth.

Scarecrow
11-11-2016, 01:09 AM
I just got an email stating that the new estimated delivery date is the 15th. I hate preordering, it was my first preorder too for anything.

Emerald Isle
11-11-2016, 02:01 AM
When I called Target a couple days ago, they said you can return any unopened order in store, and that they will refund everything that was charged to your card, including any shipping charges.

So if you really want it tomorrow, then if you are able to, just get them in store and then return the bundle that was shipped to you once it arrives.

coco1997
11-11-2016, 05:08 PM
When I called Target a couple days ago, they said you can return any unopened order in store, and that they will refund everything that was charged to your card, including any shipping charges.

So if you really want it tomorrow, then if you are able to, just get them in store and then return the bundle that was shipped to you once it arrives.

True, but if you buy the boxset and Christmas album in the store, will you still get it for the pre-order price?

Skywise
11-11-2016, 06:20 PM
True, but if you buy the boxset and Christmas album in the store, will you still get it for the pre-order price?

if you had one preordered and had a return, I don't know- if not? then nope.. at least when I got mine there was no bundle pricing :)

Paula
11-11-2016, 10:50 PM
If you pre-ordered the bundle but want to get the boxed set now because there is a delay in delivery of the pre-order, you can just buy the boxed set in the store (without the Christmas album). Then when your pre-ordered bundle arrives, keep the Christmas album and return the unopened boxed set to Target with the receipt you got when you bought the store copy.

Paula