PDA

View Full Version : forgive and forget

psa
03-23-2000, 02:57 PM
I think we should all try to get past<BR>all this and try again with these two they<BR>may have made some mistakes by critizing <BR>people and posts they are probably really<BR>good people if we just give them a chance.<BR>garthette and headoverheels if you do not<BR>like a post or comment in a post just egnore<BR>it instead of telling people they have<BR>nothing else better to do because it means<BR>something to them go back to the old saying<BR>from child hood if you can't say anything<BR>nice then don't say anything at all and maybe<BR>we all can get along and be really good<BR>friends! :) :)N

Lowell Miller
03-23-2000, 03:03 PM
I really, really agree. And Headoverheels I'm really sorry about what is said. N

splitzer
03-23-2000, 03:04 PM
We are forgiving and forgetting. :) The "STOP STOP STOP" post has taken a very nice turn. My goal is being met.<P> :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

psa
03-23-2000, 03:11 PM
By the way welcome to planetgarth <BR>headoverheels and garthette hope you both<BR>will have alot of fun here and hope we<BR>all can turn out to be really good friends!!<P> :) :) :) <P>SheilaN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-23-2000, 03:20 PM
<B>Warning!</B><P>I just closed another thread similar to this topic. Please read my comment in the STOP STOP STOP Thread. <P>I don't want to have to close another, so please keep this thread in line. <P>MonicaN

splitzer
03-23-2000, 03:38 PM
Monica,<P>I just wanted to take this chance to acknowledge your closing of my thread. I totally understand why you did it. I think we were making progress until people started bashing eachother all over again. Sigh.<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-23-2000, 03:53 PM
Thanks Danielle, <P>I am glad you understand. I hope that we all can get back to posting and not bashing. :) <P>MonicaN

Jen19
03-23-2000, 06:30 PM
Horray Horrray Peace between friends .. that is what we all are. So let us move on and <BR>then "We Shall Be Free"<P>JENN

Pilgrim
03-23-2000, 08:23 PM
Maybe I should be on PG 24/7??<P>Seems like everything goes crazy as soon as I go to bed ;) ;)<P>I don't know what the problem was but I agree that none of the PGers should attack each other because of their opinion :)<P>BrianN