PDA

View Full Version : New single on Ghosttunes

jjlong79
10-13-2016, 01:09 PM
I purchased a bag of Fritos and entered the code on Ghosttunes. I have yet to receive my free download of the new single. Anyone else having this issue?

CER956
10-13-2016, 01:24 PM
I entered the code on Tuesday and it was placed in my account today.

Go to My Library then hit Recently Added, that's where mine was/is

Skywise
10-13-2016, 01:36 PM
I entered my code a while ago... but I also went to my library, and it was there...

Garthoholic24
10-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Mine was there to

mvhuenen
10-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Ghosttunes dropped me the new single today! It is great service as I live outside of the US and was not able to get one of those codes via Fritos of course -- anyone else have this experience outside of the US & with Ghosttunes?

nyyankfanken
10-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Love the song, Cant wait to hear the rest of the album. Question...How do I get the song from Ghosttunes to my Samsung Galaxy phone?

Brett Dale
10-13-2016, 05:37 PM
I cant find the link on Ghosttunes to get the new single, we dont have fritos here, so I cant do it that way.

Skywise
10-13-2016, 07:09 PM
I thought this was interesting.. I got an email earlier this morning from ghost tunes.. (I apparently used my aol.com email :) ) .. I hadn't said anything to them from that email, and hadn't entered a code from fritos for it..

the email from team garth said

"Garth's new single is here and we can't wait to share it with you. As part of your Digital Bundle purchase, click on the link below to download Garth's new single BLGDAD (not the acronym). Watch for details on the NEW ALBUM arrival COMING SOON! Love, Team G"

Interesting.. I bought my digital bundle on Garthbrooks.com and not Ghosttunes.. Yet, they must have a record of my purchase for me to get that email- maybe the album will be ported over to ghost tunes for those of us who bought on GB.com without effort on our part?

fences2312
10-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Got the same thing. However when I attempted to log in the page said my account didnt exist, which was odd 'cause they sent the email to the "closed" account.

I contacted GhostTunes and they are on it, they said GarthBrooks.com purchases were sent as downloads in emails, the GhostTune purchases would be available in the GhostTunes library.