PDA

View Full Version : Periscope and twitter live

Brett Dale
06-25-2016, 12:43 AM
for those that cant afford a trip to vegas.

just search Garth Brooks at Twitter.

Man i love the internet.

The Fever
06-25-2016, 01:30 AM
Isn't Vegas being recorded? Why are they with their phones? You'll see it another time. They should be enjoying their time instead of watching it through a camera screen.

Brett Dale
06-25-2016, 02:03 AM
Yeah it been going in and out, dont see actual cameras there (for filming a tv show)

The arena looks nice and very very loud!!!

Agree if Im at a live show, I wouldnt be filming it with my phone. I would want to soak it all up.

copinark
06-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Saw a post on a FB page saying empty seats and people sitting down. I'm sure it'll be edited for the DVD.

wimpy77
06-25-2016, 07:57 PM
Isn't Vegas being recorded? Why are they with their phones? You'll see it another time. They should be enjoying their time instead of watching it through a camera screen.

Times have changed.

Anonymous
06-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Everyone is different and enjoys experiences in different ways.

garthcop
06-26-2016, 12:15 AM
You think when you are recording it with your phone it's going to turn out better than it actually does. The next one I see in San Antonio I am just going to soak it up. If I was on the front row of course I would be capturing every moment!

ElectricOutcast
06-26-2016, 10:03 AM
You think when you are recording it with your phone it's going to turn out better than it actually does. The next one I see in San Antonio I am just going to soak it up. If I was on the front row of course I would be capturing every moment!

First off, what shows did you get for San Antonio? Because I'm also going over there for two shows (Friday and Saturday)

Second, the video recording thing never really appealed to me but recording the show audio only was actually better in my opinion. I actually recorded a show in Atlanta back in 2014 but the bad part was my phone accidentally picked up my voice because I was trying to sing along while trying to have a clear reception of the concert when I would've had the same result if I put my phone in my pocket.

And before any of you ask, I lost the concert audio due to not properly backing up my computer when I had to format my hard drive last month. Even then I would have to turn down requests to give y'all copies anyway out of respect for Garth.

Anonymous
06-26-2016, 01:49 PM

I'm not a camera phone person, only actual cameras. But, I do put the short videos I take from the shows and put them on my phone so that I'll always have a Garth memory on hand. I think they look quite nice and they are exactly as I remember the concert. Professionally made concert DVDs or Live CDs never quite capture the same feel of the crowd as my own videos do, in my opinion.