PDA

View Full Version : Finally Garth wins an award (American Country Countdown Awards)

ElectricOutcast
05-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Probably a good chunk of us didn't watch the American Country Countdown Awards last night for various reasons or maybe some of you did, you know who you are. I myself didn't watch it but I do find myself surprised that Garth himself actually won something and that was Touring Artist of the Year and obviously he wasn't there to accept because he was at Des Moines tearing the city down.

Huge congrats to Garth on winning an award belonging to a show that I don't think will last very long due to consistent low ratings.

Garthmedic
05-02-2016, 06:17 PM
Quote from his Fb page:

What a sweet surprise tonight!!! Big thanks to God, the people, and the American Country Countdown Awards ‪#‎ACCAs‬. If I take myself out of it, it will be easier to say...this band and crew is the hardest working band and crew that has ever toured...EVER. Just over 40 cities, over 200 shows, and over 4 million tickets. They deserve the recognition. As for me, I am just proud that the 'biggest tour in the world' is under the flag of country music...where it belongs...with the greatest fans on the planet. love, g

Skywise
05-03-2016, 09:17 AM
very cool! (though I have to say, what the heck are the American Country Countdown awards...)

GarthdaMan
05-04-2016, 07:08 PM
I loved how Trisha surprised him with the news that he won this award. The man, the band, and the crew definitely deserve it!