PDA

View Full Version : I am a song

Brett Dale
03-02-2016, 11:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLA-pmq8Lk0

Emerald Isle
03-03-2016, 12:04 AM
I hope that one ends up on an album someday. I actually loved it.

Brett Dale
03-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Agree. amazing song.

Lowland_Kid
03-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the link. :)

coco1997
03-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Beautiful song. I really hope it appears on the new album.

garthcop
03-03-2016, 11:21 PM
It feels like a church praise/worship song. But then again, Garth is a religious experience.

GarthdaMan
03-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I know he sang that song when he earned a songwriter's award last year. Love it!

ManAgnstMachine
03-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Is it sad that I have already learned how to play and sing this song in the past day? I think I have a problem. lol I learned "Anybody But Bill" too and the other unreleased snippets he performed.

Skywise
03-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Waiting on hearing the covers, Jim!! Should be really good!

ManAgnstMachine
03-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Waiting on hearing the covers, Jim!! Should be really good!

Out of courtesy to Garth, and him probably not wanting the songs out there, I don't plan on posting them on that one site I post on...

But I'd be happy to share the audio of me doin them with you man.
I got my covers of "I Am A Song," "Autograph" and "The Night I Found Myself In Mrs. Martin's Eyes" jus on iPhone Memo. And only "I Am A Song" is all the way through because he only played snippets of the other two.

DM me

Skywise
03-05-2016, 01:17 AM
I'd love to hear them!! Send me a PM.. And, I can say right here... I won't share em :)

coco1997
03-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Out of courtesy to Garth, and him probably not wanting the songs out there, I don't plan on posting them on that one site I post on...

But I'd be happy to share the audio of me doin them with you man.
I got my covers of "I Am A Song," "Autograph" and "The Night I Found Myself In Mrs. Martin's Eyes" jus on iPhone Memo. And only "I Am A Song" is all the way through because he only played snippets of the other two.

DM me

Are "Autograph" and "The Night I Found Myself" new Garth songs?

ManAgnstMachine
03-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Are "Autograph" and "The Night I Found Myself" new Garth songs?

Yeah, he played those two snippets and he said "These are real life to me." True stories in his life. He said "The Night I Found Myself in Mrs.Martin's Eyes" wasn't finished. Then he played 4 verses of "Autograph" (Not the official title. It's what I call it because the first line is She was the last one in last line for an autograph)

They could very well just been old stuff that he didn't isn't releasing as well. I can't confirm how "new" they are.

gbfevernorway
03-08-2016, 12:47 PM
I can't confirm how "new" they are.
The song about the girl in the autograph line he did play in Las Vegas in 2011. He then told that the song is something he had been working on, but had not finished yet. I think the song had a feeling like "Every Time That it Rains" over it. I would love to see that song on an album.

The Fever
03-09-2016, 02:32 AM
Yeah, he played those two snippets and he said "These are real life to me." True stories in his life. He said "The Night I Found Myself in Mrs.Martin's Eyes" wasn't finished. Then he played 4 verses of "Autograph" (Not the official title. It's what I call it because the first line is She was the last one in last line for an autograph)

They could very well just been old stuff that he didn't isn't releasing as well. I can't confirm how "new" they are.

Do you have a video of him singing these songs in Vegas?

ManAgnstMachine
03-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Do you have a video of him singing these songs in Vegas?

He played them in Nashville last week, and the video has already been taken down

The Fever
03-10-2016, 12:34 AM
He played them in Nashville last week, and the video has already been taken down

Oh no, that's a pity.