PDA

View Full Version : The "Surprise?"

jturtels
02-06-2016, 05:27 PM
In one of Garth's live before the show Facebook deals, he mentioned a "surprise" that he was going to reveal later....said it would be "something cooler" than the Facebook live thing. Anybody heard anything? I sure hope this isn't another "surprise, I'll be making an announcement about an announcement" type things.

garthcop
02-06-2016, 06:23 PM
I hope it's more than the surprise of changing up his show which was simply adding videos to the screen with his songs. He is running out of cred with this type of stuff.

Brett Dale
02-06-2016, 06:27 PM
When did he mention the surprise thing? Was it just last week, or a wee while ago?

If he said its going to be cooler than the facebook live thing, Im guessing it has something to do with social media???

Surprises, letters, annoucements.

I just want a new album and for him to get his ass down to this part of the world.

I can honesty say, I dont think there will be a letter thing, or even a surprise thing.

If Im wrong, Maybe its some live video chat with fans, thru skype or something????

The Fever
02-06-2016, 10:02 PM
I agree Brett Dale. I can't believe we're into February and no sign of an album, when we were told 2015.

CBooUF
02-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Don't forget he told the Milwaukee reporter we would have first single of delayed album sometime in 2015.

Skywise
02-07-2016, 01:11 AM
With Garth 2.0 it seems almost as if "believe it when I see it" is coming to be a more appropriate thing to say when dealing with 'announcements'