PDA

View Full Version : A PG'er had a "Tacoma" sign at tonight's show.

Garthmedic
01-29-2016, 11:26 PM
He saw it, and he sang it. I will let the member tell the story :)

The Fever
01-29-2016, 11:32 PM
I've heard he sang Please Come to Boston

Lowland_Kid
01-30-2016, 12:51 AM
Thanks Spud. Yes, I had a sign that said: "Please sing TACOMA for a Swiss fan (me!)". He saw it pretty early on during the show (we had 5th row tix) and made this "Awwww" gesture & face. So I mouthed "pleeeeeeease" to him. And then when he started doing requests during the encores, he actually came back. Said he had never done it before and that it was quite a tough one, but he'd give it a go. And then he sang the beginning of Tacoma! It was so so so awesome! I never thought he'd do it, because he never rehearsed it after recording (well, that is my guess anyway). But he did!! Made me so incredibly happy!! I blew him some kisses afterwards to thank him. :)

Wow... what a night!!

Yes, he did sing Please Come to Boston too (a bit of it anyway). He did a lot of request, I have never seen him do so many. It was great!!

Emerald Isle
01-30-2016, 02:10 AM
He did a ton of requests: Every Now and Then, Anonymous, Tacoma, The Change, She's Every Woman, To Make You Feel My Love, Wrapped Up in You, Amarillo By Morning, Please Come to Boston, Piano Man.

Did I leave any out?

I'll be at the 10:30 show tomorrow too. Can some who has tickets close please make a "Please play Ireland" sign? I'd have to make mine the size of a billboard for him to even try to see it from where my seats are.

Great show! He's still as incredible as he ever was. Truly!

Lowland_Kid
01-30-2016, 09:27 AM
I think you pretty much mentioned them all. :) I loved hearing Every Now and Then (I had a sign for that in Pittsburgh, but he didn't sing it), Wrapped up in you was awesome too and To Make You Feel My Love made me cry. The Change, also Fantastic! She's Every Woman is also one of my faves. Ah... it was just an amazing night.

I am not going to bring an Ireland sign, because my friend is bringing her sign today and I hope he will play a song for her. I hope you understand.

adub_IU
01-31-2016, 01:00 PM
my mom was at the show too. she texted me super late and mentioned he played requests for well over 30 min. seems like a long time to me for sure. she mentioned he sang you move me and tacoma. dang i wish i could have heard that. if anyone has any video at all id love to see some

Paula
02-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Main, is this you at :48?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QMvemOUYIk

Paula

Lowland_Kid
02-02-2016, 07:51 AM
YES! That is so cool! Thanks for the link!! :D

Paula
02-02-2016, 10:30 PM
YES! That is so cool! Thanks for the link!! :DAwesome!

Paula