PDA

View Full Version : Garth Dublin Merchandise

djryan
01-14-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi Guys,

You might remember I shared my story about travelling to Cleveland with my mum. Garth and Trisha took time to meet us before the show. When we were there, we spoke about Ireland. I had noticed one of his crew was wearing a Garth Ireland hoodie and asked Garth where I might be able to get one, he sent one of his crew to seek out an Ireland hoodie and he returned with the one that the crew member was wearing, he joked that he could go cold so we could have the hoodie!! When we were leaving, he asked that we leave our shipping address in Ireland with his tour manager and he would hook us up with some stuff!

Well, a week later and a huge box arrives to my office in Dublin, inside was lots of Garth in Ireland hoodies, Garth Ireland 2014 Soccer Jerseys and Ireland 2014 Scarves. I was so happy but so sad at the same time! I wanted to share some pictures of these items but just realised I cant post images, does anyone know how I can share these pictures. I'm sure some Garth fans would like to see this stuff since they were made for a comeback show that never happened!

ElectricOutcast
01-14-2016, 04:01 PM
If you got some social network accounts you can post your pictures over there and give us the links that would work

djryan
01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
If you got some social network accounts you can post your pictures over there and give us the links that would work

Good idea.. I have posted them on Instagram here:

https://www.instagram.com/northpoleirish/

Lowland_Kid
01-14-2016, 04:59 PM
That is awesome!!!

fences2312
01-14-2016, 09:07 PM
Oh that is so cool.

ElectricOutcast
01-15-2016, 12:39 AM
For the record: keep them as long as you can because I guarantee you they'll be worth thousands of dollars, probably even more if he autographed them. I know this because I follow a guy on YouTube who collects Video Games and apparently he found one so rare while sealed new and fresh, he got it for pennies on the dollar but it turned out that in it's condition it actually would've been worth as much as 5,000 dollars. Yeah that rare.

Also I don't think I would've bought them and worn them if I went over there, the color green just puts me off sometimes to the point where I don't even celebrate St. Patrick's Day or even Mardi Gras and I apparently come from Irish ancestry.

The Fever
01-15-2016, 08:00 AM
That is so cool. One big Garth team in Croke Park. Also so painful what we missed out on.

YouSoundBitter
01-15-2016, 03:01 PM
We need Garth scarfs!!!