PDA

View Full Version : My 2016 Predictions for Garth Brooks

Brett Dale
12-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Realistic Predictions.

1: His tour will continue to sell out multiple times in each city he plays in, staying on Track to become
the biggest tour of all times in terms of attendance.

2: His new studio album will be well received by fans and critics and will put up bigger numbers with
Garth doing more promotional work for it.

3: He will stay with Ghost Tunes who wont release any numbers to soundscan.

4: The Xmas album will sell well at Xmas.

5: There will be no trouble with the record label, no frying of phones, no making an announcement then
not going through with it.

6: Vegas concerts will be fun, but not that different from his others.

7: Overall a great year for Garth.

Optimistic Predictions:

1: His Vegas concert will be televised live and will put up 90's type viewing audience numbers and
be totally different from his usual concerts.

2: New album will not only be a critical success but a huge commercial success and there
will be grammy talk.

3: His tour will become overwhelming with the amount of tickets sold, with some cities having
to put on 10 or more concerts.

4: Croke park will come to their senses and Garth will do say Three massive concerts there, that
will take his music to Europe.

5: Red strokes entertainment will announce a major film project involving Garth that will go ahead and
start filming when Garth takes a month off.

6: The new version of friends in low places will be released with him and George Strait.

7: There will be a song on Garth's new album that will be hold in such high regard, the debate
will be "so what is better The Dance or ......"

Pessimistic Predictions:

1: His tour will slow down, and in some cities he may only do one concert which may not sell out.

2: There will be studio problems that delays the release of the xmas album.

3: The new album will be set for release, But Garth wont be happy with it, and he stop
it two weeks before the release date.

4: there will be a massive announcement from garth, then two days later he will say, its not happening.

5: he will releases a single but it wont get radio play.

6: He will pull all his music from the shelves.

7: It will be a non newsy year with garth.

I think all the realistic predictions will come true.

ElectricOutcast
01-01-2016, 10:55 PM
For the record, I'm not holding my breath for this, but I hope he'll pick Dave Cobb to produce his next album or the one after it, I think with the success that Cobb has been getting with producing probably the best albums of last year with Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson, I think it would be the equivalent of Rick Rubin producing Johnny Cash and the success that followed during that era.

Brett Dale
01-01-2016, 11:21 PM
For the record, I'm not holding my breath for this, but I hope he'll pick Dave Cobb to produce his next album or the one after it, I think with the success that Cobb has been getting with producing probably the best albums of last year with Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson, I think it would be the equivalent of Rick Rubin producing Johnny Cash and the success that followed during that era.

That would be awesome if Cobb produces his next album? I think it will be even better if Rick Rubin produced it.

Did Allen Reynolds produce Man against Machine or had he retired before that?

wimpy77
01-02-2016, 01:57 AM
That would be awesome if Cobb produces his next album? I think it will be even better if Rick Rubin produced it.

Did Allen Reynolds produce Man against Machine or had he retired before that?

Mark Miller produced MAM.

Brett Dale
01-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Cheers.