PDA

View Full Version : How many People have come over to Ghost Tunes

Brett Dale
11-23-2015, 03:25 AM
Well Garth has sold millions and millions of tickets on his world tour which
is of course sponsored by Ghost Tunes.

How many people who have gone to his concert has made the switch to Ghost Tunes
from Itunes for all their music needs?? (Of course you have to get Garth's stuff on Ghost Tunes)

1%, 5%. 10%

And what is their market share .5% with itunes at 99.5%?

What do they want their market share to be? 2-3%

Would 2-3% be considered a success?

Mr_Sevens
11-24-2015, 09:46 PM
Well, there's really no way to know the answer to these questions.

If we're guessing, I'm confident to guess less than .5% of music buyers purchase anything on GhostTunes. I expect it's costing a lot more money to run than it makes.

Honestly? I fully expect them to close up shop within the next year or two and for Garth's digital product to move over to Sony's store.

Emerald Isle
11-25-2015, 12:07 AM
I am a hard core Garth fan, and I have never purchased anything from GhostTunes. I purchased the bundle from GB.com. Nothing against the site, it's just not my first choice.

YouSoundBitter
11-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Assumes everyone smartphone/computer user loves Apple...There's only one place for Big Macs, but a million places for hamburgers. Yes Ghost Tunes hasn't took off and it's the only place for GB stuff, but in general there's other larger options than just iTunes.... #FanBoys lol

Garthmedic
11-25-2015, 12:46 PM
Honestly, I have never owned an Apple product, nor have I ever had an itunes account.

BLL
11-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Me either! Nor will I.

Scarecrow
11-27-2015, 12:07 AM
I will never have an iTunes either. Did you know if you own songs from iTunes and you die they delete it from your stuff, you can't pass it on to someone else