PDA

View Full Version : Garth Brooks Rolling Stone Magazine

Brett Dale
11-06-2015, 04:49 PM
He hints that Nashville will be the last city of the world tour.

He talks about why after the six weeks off he made all of the changes to the world
tour. (he said youtube has spoiled it for people, he wants to keep it new)

He talks about extending the American part of the tour, because there is so
many cities he wants to go to.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/garth-brooks-talks-tours-2-0-stage-hints-at-nashville-stop-the-ram-report-20151106

Brett Dale
11-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Opps just seen the video, he mentions facebook and youtube are the reasons for the changes, but doesnt say the word "SPOIL"

Brett Dale
11-06-2015, 05:05 PM
The article said the USA tour is going run thru 2017, then a european leg, with a possible return to the usa.

Skywise
11-06-2015, 09:44 PM
I gotta say- if some of the setlists that float round are at all accurate.. from the post 'break' portion of the tour... compared with the setlist(s) I saw in Denver for example, earlier in on the 'part 1' tour...

there has been very LITTLE change overall.. something's not adding up in the article, IMO.. but it's still a good article!

Lowland_Kid
11-07-2015, 12:01 PM
2018... still so far away! But it is the year that I will turn 50, so I hope I can get Garth tickets in various European cities for my birthday!! :D I live in Switzerland, I have family in The Netherlands, friends in Belgium, Germany, Denmark and England... So I should be able to do a little European Tour of my own to see Garth! :D