PDA

View Full Version : periscope tv

Brett Dale
09-17-2015, 11:14 PM
I love technology

garth live from dallas via someones cell phone.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BdGYlqPMOMKX

The Fever
09-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Garth needs to live stream a concert himself. How many people across the world would watch it at the same time. It would be epic.

ElectricOutcast
09-18-2015, 08:31 PM
For the record: I got that app on my phone and let me tell you it's a pain in the ass to even watch something on that damn thing, can you imagine the server crash if GB were to do something like Periscope? I mean if he wants to do it then you know fine but it would be a pain in the ass.

The Fever
09-18-2015, 09:17 PM
I understand, its a pain in the hole watching something on periscope. But it doesn't haven't to be periscope because i believe that is live recording for the ordinary people on their phones. I can just imagine GB with his phone. But i believe U2 live streamed a concert of theirs, if they can do it, GB could too.

garthcop
09-19-2015, 12:54 PM
Funny since the American Airlines Center where he is playing at sent out an email earlier in the week about no filming of the concert.

The Fever
09-19-2015, 11:37 PM
This periscope app is so addictive. I watched him live last night and again tonight. He just finished two and half hours and another coming up again later.

Its a pain in the ass when someone stops recording and you search for someone else who is recording. But its great.

wimpy77
09-20-2015, 03:41 AM
Funny since the American Airlines Center where he is playing at sent out an email earlier in the week about no filming of the concert.

they can't catch everybody.

YouSoundBitter
09-20-2015, 08:05 AM
But would you want to be that one that got caught at one of the shows? Not I, my ticket, my show, get your own experience! Lol

Mr_Sevens
09-20-2015, 02:04 PM

I have never seen that rule enforced at an arena. They know they can't stop it.

garthcop
09-20-2015, 02:48 PM
I know. Funny they make a big deal about it then you can go to the internet and see what it is they banned. With no consquences.

OSCI
09-23-2015, 06:33 AM
Periscope broadcast or Scopes as they are called can stop/start. crash.. BUT they are available to review for 24 hours. When you watch the replay they will almost always play with out a problem, your just not "live". The APP or program cleans these up so a lot of the time I just watch after the fact. I use it a lot for cake decorators I follow. Most periscope users are also now using a program on www.katch.me.com so that their "scopes" can be kept and viewed past the 24 hours! I love Periscope!