PDA

View Full Version : Would You Be Okay with No New Music in 2015?

darkcountry
09-02-2015, 07:48 PM
With September upon us, if a new single/album is going to happen this year (besides a Christmas album) an announcement should come soon.

If Garth decides to postpone the promised 2015 album to 2016 would you be okay with that? The speculation on the 2015 album comes from the digital bundle of course.

I'm just trying to get a discussion going. lol

Also, if we only get the Christmas Duets album what kind of a split do you want? Do you want some "duets" ala Tim & Faith where Garth or Trisha only appears as a background vocalist or do you want a true duet album?

Garthmedic
09-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Of course I would be ok with it. I waited a long time for MAM. I can wait a few extra months for something new.

GarthdaMan
09-02-2015, 08:43 PM
I have no problems with waiting until 2016 for new music. I'm still listening to MAM in the meantime. I think the Christmas duet album will be all duets.

Brett Dale
09-02-2015, 11:41 PM
I totally agree that Garth can do what he wants. But as a fan, yeah I would be dissapointed and be wondering why, he stills announces projects hes going to do, and then
doesnt do them, I know circumstances change, but he had a habit of this.

Brett Dale
09-02-2015, 11:42 PM
In terms of a xmas duet album, it would probably be the only Garth album I wouldnt buy.

Skywise
09-03-2015, 12:51 AM
I know I'd be ok with it in one sense, and disappointed in another...

ok with it in the sense of what spud said- I waited a long time for Garth to come back, to release MAM, and to be on the road... he's back...

I'd be disappointed as it'd be another changed idea/some might say broken promise...

As long as Garth honors the deal of the original digital bundle, and we get that album too (the second one- the '2015 release'...) it'll all be ok

Lowland_Kid
09-03-2015, 07:31 AM
I am with Garthmedic on this one.

And I also wouldn't buy a Christmas album. That is just not my thing.

garthcop
09-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Would he not open himself up to possible litigation since he advertised a 2015 album if you bought the music he sold in 2014? Of course he will eventually have a new album. But that is not what was advertised.

CBooUF
09-03-2015, 08:02 AM
I just want him to cut the best record he can. If it comes later, so be it. It won't matter if the songs are timeless.

copinark
09-03-2015, 10:10 AM
It's coming in 2015. He's been using the summer break to finish it up. He was recently talking about it on the Storme Warren interview on Sirius.

garthcop
09-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Sweet!!!

TumblingGreens
09-03-2015, 11:26 AM
I just hope that whatever he releases next has more/mostly material written by Garth himself. I don't care when it happens.

Mr_Sevens
09-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Would he not open himself up to possible litigation since he advertised a 2015 album if you bought the music he sold in 2014? Of course he will eventually have a new album. But that is not what was advertised.

Absolutely not and this has been addressed several times on this board. The terms & conditions with the purchase of the preorder bundle clearly stated that the release dates of the material could change at any time.

Emerald Isle
09-03-2015, 02:28 PM
It's coming in 2015. He's been using the summer break to finish it up. He was recently talking about it on the Storme Warren interview on Sirius.

Any links to that? I'd be curious to read/hear it.

I think like others have said, I'd be super disappointed if he didn't release it this year, since it would be yet another instance where something was promised, and then pulled back. (Especially since MAM was originally envisioned as a double album with 30 songs, meaning there are songs done or very close to done that could be released). But, if holding it makes it stronger, then whatever. I wouldn't like waiting, but what could I possibly so about it?

It's not like I wouldn't buy it, or I'd stop being a fan.

coco1997
09-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Garth could still do what artists like Beyonce, U2 and Miley Cyrus have done and drop a new album without any notice exclusively through Ghost Tunes (or if he was smart, iTunes). All of those albums were released the day of without any prior announcement or promotion whatsoever.

Brett Dale
09-07-2015, 03:08 AM
Garth could still do what artists like Beyonce, U2 and Miley Cyrus have done and drop a new album without any notice exclusively through Ghost Tunes (or if he was smart, iTunes). All of those albums were released the day of without any prior announcement or promotion whatsoever.

That would be brilliant, but instead, we will get a press conference to announce a press conference, and what will be announce wont be quite what is released.

YouSoundBitter
09-07-2015, 06:16 AM
The problem with iTunes is they (Apple) are way too greedy. The smart thing would be to stick to his business adventure and use Ghost Tunes. A new GB album would make every country radio station, tons of retweets and shares. So may more people use Android over iPhones now, it's time to change the way we think about musical downloads. I think we confuse Kleenex and "facial tissues"...

coco1997
09-07-2015, 11:42 AM
So many more people use Android over iPhones now, it's time to change the way we think about musical downloads.

Is this true?

YouSoundBitter
09-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Yes. Look up sells of android based phones and tablets compared to iPhones/iPads. Heck, some sell for under $30, and a ton of them move for that price!

Mr_Sevens
09-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Is this true?

Absolutely. Android users make up more than half of the US market.

Here is some info from March of this year: http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2015/smartphone-owners-are-as-diverse-as-their-devices.html

That said, the iTunes store still sells more music than Android's Play store could ever dream of.

Why this comes up all the time, I'm not sure. Garth isn't doing iTunes. End of story.

coco1997
09-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Why this comes up all the time, I'm not sure. Garth isn't doing iTunes. End of story.

My point still stands. Garth could drop a brand new album (and single) on the same day exclusively through Ghost Tunes. I'm not sure if any other country artists have done this before but why couldn't he be the first?

Charles
09-07-2015, 06:46 PM
I do think that Garth could release an album on the fly on ITUNES...but Ghosttunes is just too new for it to work well....obviously, if promoted there after, it may can work.

I do think they could release the new Friends in Low Places that way though!

YouSoundBitter
09-08-2015, 09:02 AM
Agreed, just do Friends, maybe even re-record Thunder and add the extra version and do a 2 song single of it...

wimpy77
09-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Is this true?

Apple lost their majority market share a while ago.

Brett Dale
09-08-2015, 06:29 PM
According to Rolling stone magazine, Garth is working on a xmas duet album with Trisha. So I guess that means no actual studio album in 2015?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/garth-brooks-friends-in-low-places-remake-hits-roadblock-20150908

Emerald Isle
09-08-2015, 10:13 PM
According to Rolling stone magazine, Garth is working on a xmas duet album with Trisha. So I guess that means no actual studio album in 2015?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/garth-brooks-friends-in-low-places-remake-hits-roadblock-20150908

Yeah, the question we've been asking for months is whether the Christmas album would be considered the 2015 Studio Release in the bundle, or whether there would be a separate studio release that would come out at about the same time, or whether there is a separate studio album that will be delayed until next year.

With news of the No Fences reissue, and the Christmas album, I'm growing more and more skeptical that there will ALSO be a studio album. But you never know. Hopefully, all will be revealed next week before the Dallas shows.

Mr_Sevens
09-09-2015, 10:21 AM
He's been talking about the Christmas album since January. I really hope it's not the only release we get.

darkcountry
09-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Well, we might be getting new music this fall. The guy who leaked the info on People Loving People that the songwriter claimed was an "official source" has new Garth Coming Fall 2015.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=647624

He posted lyrics for Tacoma back then too and everything else. He might just be a fan too. But the fact his status is updated to new music coming has me excited.

G&TTreknTech77
09-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Very good sleuthing!

Skywise
09-13-2015, 06:41 PM
ok, so wheres a link to the post thread that makes the claim about new music? or was the only change him 'updating' his status to 'garth is coming fall 2015?'

Brett Dale
09-14-2015, 03:10 AM
Ghost Tunes has on their page, about the bundle. "and get the 2015 studio album released"

G&TTreknTech77
09-14-2015, 11:10 AM
The same claim also accompanies the bundle on garthbrooks.com. I'm very curious if those of us who bought the bundle last year through garthbrooks.com instead of ghosttunes will get the new album this year. When the latest version of Garth's site was launched this summer, the music store on on his site was shuttered and album links now redirect to ghosttunes. I know Scott also bought his bundle through garthbrooks.com. I suppose those of us that went that avenue will just have to check our e-mail on the day of release and hope for the best.

The Fever
09-14-2015, 11:41 AM
I listen to an American country music radio station online and as i was going to work, it would have been the middle of the night in the USA. There was some talk of Garth Brooks and new music (just talk of it) after an add break and i missed it after the add break as i had to be in work.

Well im sure it was Garth Brooks... Cause im googling it 8 hours later after work and nothing is coming up.

Mr_Sevens
09-14-2015, 01:33 PM
The same claim also accompanies the bundle on garthbrooks.com. I'm very curious if those of us who bought the bundle last year through garthbrooks.com instead of ghosttunes will get the new album this year. When the latest version of Garth's site was launched this summer, the music store on on his site was shuttered and album links now redirect to ghosttunes. I know Scott also bought his bundle through garthbrooks.com. I suppose those of us that went that avenue will just have to check our e-mail on the day of release and hope for the best.

I bought mine through garthbrooks.com too. I've been wondering how that's going to work.

G&TTreknTech77
09-14-2015, 04:14 PM
I bought mine through garthbrooks.com too. I've been wondering how that's going to work. I suppose they could send us a link with a coupon code for the album from ghosttunes.com.

garthcop
09-17-2015, 07:55 AM
Tonight Garth starts his new show format in Dallas. Maybe we will find out something very soon.

AcrossTheWater
10-30-2015, 07:19 PM
The bundle artwork on garthbrooks.com and ghosttunes now says 'NEW UPCOMING STUDIO ALBUM RELEASE' with no mention of 2015 at all.

Brett Dale
10-30-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm totally okay with no new music for 2015, even if its delayed another until 2017 I haver Man Against Machine
to keep me going.

What Im not okay with, is if he makes another Announcement saying new music is coming this year, and then he comes out
later, apologizing say its not going to happen, then I do have a problem with that.

SoCalGarthFan
10-31-2015, 11:38 AM
Outside of his hard core fans, Garth's comeback has been viewed as kind of a joke. The most coverage he's received has been for when he fell onstage a few times at the start of tour.

His supposed deletion of new songs has also been covered as a sort of embarrassment, and if he had intended to take advantage of this year's holiday buying season, he's blown that completely.

But he's still selling out multiple shows at arenas, and only has to play on weekends, so perhaps he doesn't care. He's still making money, but his image, and even his popularity in the country genre, is a small fraction of what it used to be. I can't see him getting much attention from the under 40 market, with only fans from the 90's coming out to see 1 or more shows when he comes to their towns.

Charles
10-31-2015, 03:10 PM
Well I can tell you this...

The under 40 crowd is paying attention, but Garth needs to be on iTunes to see the impact I think.

Just look at when "Mom" was all over the TV...all over YouTube.... There was a freaking cover of Garth's song by some singer no ones ever heard of charting with "Mom" on iTunes....THAT COULD HAVE BEEN GARTH!!

I've been to 4 shows this tour, and looking around...there are alot of young people in their 20s and younger singing along to every word of every song, INCLUDING the small amounts of the new stuff Garth brings out!

YouSoundBitter
10-31-2015, 04:55 PM
The tour has not been a joke. It's not news though. EVERY artist that has a name for themselves makes news about starting a new tour, media doesn't care after that, it's not news, that's why you don't see GB everywhere like it was for Chicago. There were a ton of young people at all the shows. I just think people nowdays have a negative out look on life. He's out there on tour, he has pretty cool online store. Any search engine can point you to Ghosttunes if your too stupid to find his digital stuff via GB.com. Calm down and enjoy the ride, it's not perfect but it's better than Vegas for hundreds of dollars a pop!

Skywise
11-01-2015, 12:04 AM
ok, took me a bit to read back through some of these comments, had to gather what I could context wise...

The tour has not been a joke. It's not news though. It wasn't the tour that was referred to as a joke, Bitter, it was the COMEBACK itself.. I don't know if I'd say the comeback has been a 'joke', but I certainly won't say that it hasn't been without error. there have been mistakes, and goofs, and blunders at it seems every turn.. Garth's 'redesign of the show'? apparently a diff video screen is all? (at least I read that somewhere..) there are other things too, but why belabor already covered points (his single choices, promotion, ireland debacle, ghost tunes failures, etc..)

EVERY artist that has a name for themselves makes news about starting a new tour, media doesn't care after that, it's not news, that's why you don't see GB everywhere like it was for Chicago. ehh, ok.. something to remember though- Garth isn't 'EVERY artist'... he's never been 'EVERY artist' even when he should have acted like it

There were a ton of young people at all the shows. I will second that one, from the 3 shows I saw in Denver

I just think people nowdays have a negative out look on life. or higher expectations, or (for some of those who have worshipped Garth almost as deity) unrealistic expectations)

He's out there on tour, he has pretty cool online store. Any search engine can point you to Ghosttunes if your too stupid to find his digital stuff via GB.com[/quote) His online store....ehh it's frankly boring.. not BAD, but boring. . there SHOULD be (IMO) other stuff than strictly concert materials, but I'm biased- I'd love a zip hoodie of Garth, other shirts, a polo, something different. I'm not worried if it's not there though- that's all ok. it's just boring. the changing and disappearing promises of a 2015 release? ehh- misdirection perhaps, but in the end? waited 14 years for a comeback, I'm not worried.

. Calm down and enjoy the ride, it's not perfect but it's better than Vegas for hundreds of dollars a pop![/QUOTE]
Def better than Vegas.. (the reason I never went there was the price- I priced it out, and for me alone (w/o wife or anyone else) I was looking at $425 for a trip, between a one night stay, a ticket and a cheap flight. probably more than that w/ any food, etc. added in.. nope- I was glad to see the special on CBS, and the DVD part of the BIAOMR set... that's all ok.. Bitter, gotta take exception to the first part of your statement here though ("calm down and enjoy the ride"..) with all due respect.., NO. That's the type of "garth is always positive and can do no wrong, we need to support him no matter what and not show any displeasure with him at all" thinking that puts the rose colored glasses back on and blinds people to the realism the humanity, the, well, wrongs of Garth. He DOES make mistakes.. He DOES do things wrong.. He CAN and sometimes IS wrong in what he thinks/chooses to bak belief wise in music.. (yes that's opinion I realize.. but it's a true one IMO) Theres' nothing wrong with voicing displeasure with Garth's comeback or actions, or music, or anything. It's part of being a fan.. you don't have to blindly follow to be a fan... (not saying you do...)

Still, can't wait to hear more Garth of some sort.. Something other than the nostalgia of a tour that's roaring...

YouSoundBitter
11-01-2015, 06:54 PM
"Things don't work out like they should..."

My point being, we all have our lifes, go enjoy it. Don't get so caught up on what one singer says he WANTS to do. I love GB, I've spend over $4000 on my cd/vinyl collection of just his stuff. Been to a few shows. If he said last year he wanted a new album out this fall and it didn't work out, well, it didn't work out but he's working on it. Just like if I tell my family we are going to Disney World in December but get fired tomorrow. We ain't going then! I didn't lie when I said, I didn't try to mislead or misguide my family, sometimes STUFF happens. He's not a bad guy for telling up what he hopes happens in the future. Personally, I love hearing about stuff he wants to do in the future. I'm not holding him to it and calling him names if he doesn't do it for whatever reason it might be. And I do believe it's mostly to do with a negative outlook on life, not higher expectations. It's in my daily walk in life and conversations and how people react to other people, not just GB related obviously.

I do however agree with the single selections, which I have mentioned in other threads, should've done different ones...still could if he wanted. Wild Horses came how many years later? lol

AcrossTheWater
12-01-2015, 07:31 AM
I don't mind if there's no new music this year - be it because it was 'lost' or simply not ready. I'd rather wait than have something rushed out. However it would've nice to have an announcement of some type clarifying the situation for those of us that bought the bundle on day one with the promise of a 'fall 2015' release.

ElectricOutcast
12-01-2015, 04:08 PM
To put my two cents in, I think this year is probably the biggest year I ever bought a lot of albums, prior to this year I would usually wait for one or two records from people like Jack Ingram or George Strait, but I've been buying stuff from people like Jason Isbell, Don Williams, Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers and Sarah Darling.

So basically I had my share of good albums to keep me occupied this year to the point where I wasn't holding my breath for new Garth music.

Brett Dale
12-01-2015, 08:11 PM
When Garth wants to release an album that is his choice. I have to be honest though, I dont like if he as an announcement that he is releasing one, then doesnt, (because of the fried phone) be
kinda nice if him and his label werent ambigious and got deeper into the reason why, other than a fried phone.

wimpy77
12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
When Garth wants to release an album that is his choice. I have to be honest though, I dont like if he as an announcement that he is releasing one, then doesnt, (because of the fried phone) be
kinda nice if him and his label werent ambigious and got deeper into the reason why, other than a fried phone.

He doesn't owe you a reason for anything.

Brett Dale
12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
He doesn't owe you a reason for anything.

Agree, but it would be nice.

YouSoundBitter
12-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Sometimes a fried phone is a fried phone. Smart phones can do amazing things nowdays. Also, what better way to guarantee that there won't be any leaks if it's saved on your own personal devise? I'm not saying I totally agree with the story, but it is however unlikely, could be true.

garthcop
12-03-2015, 04:01 PM
A year with no new music released may make the market more receptive when new music does come out. Especially since he has been touring during this time and reintroducing himself to a younger audience. This may be a good thing!

Emerald Isle
12-16-2015, 11:49 PM
Well, no new album in 2015, and no new singles yet either, despite Garth saying he hoped to have some singles out in the fall.

So when is everyone guessing it'll actually come? March? June? Thanksgiving 2016?

Brett Dale
12-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Well with a xmas album and a new album due in 2016. I have heard the xmas album wont be released at xmas though, (which seems weird)

Im saying November next year for new album, not sure about Xmas.

When was the last time Garth released a studio album that was in and around November/December?

garthcop
12-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Sevens was the week of Thanksgiving. All the others have always been released around then.

I am a little disappointed as a Garth fan that nothing new came out this year and the communication about it has been lacking:(

AcrossTheWater
12-23-2015, 05:41 PM
I am a little disappointed as a Garth fan that nothing new came out this year and the communication about it has been lacking:(

Can't think of another situation where I'd pay for something upfront & have no idea when it would be delivered. I've had pre-orders for albums etc in the past where they've been pushed back & have always had notification that it would be delayed & been given an updated release date. Seems like bad customer service.

Skywise
12-23-2015, 06:42 PM
For me, after thinking about it some, I think the lack of communication and the lack of information about WHEN something would be released (other than the story about the cell phone being fried which I still don't buy totally) is the only negative part of it for me- I can wait for more garth (as long as I get the next album with the bundle I purchased in 2014)... I waited 14 years after all to see him again in concert- can wait more for new music

Brett Dale
12-23-2015, 10:32 PM
I only hope that Ghost Tunes will now have up on the bundle thing on their webpage "and the new studio album in 2016"

fences2312
12-23-2015, 11:04 PM
I think we get new music with the big Vegas concerts in July, kinda how Sevens was supposed to be released the same day as the Central Park concert in 97. I'm thinking a TV special with a slimmed down Garth and some new songs to boot, ala This is Garth Brooks Too! That would free up Nov-Dec for the X-mas record. Nothing to back this up mind you just spit-ballin'.

I do think it's messed up he didn't come out and say he was delaying the new album.

garthcop
12-24-2015, 12:24 PM
I was about to write the same thing before I read your post fences2312. He is making a big deal out of Vegas and it is a home coming of types for him. Makes since. My expectations are now adjusted. Can't wait!

Mr_Sevens
12-25-2015, 02:06 AM
I think we get new music with the big Vegas concerts in July, kinda how Sevens was supposed to be released the same day as the Central Park concert in 97. I'm thinking a TV special with a slimmed down Garth and some new songs to boot, ala This is Garth Brooks Too! That would free up Nov-Dec for the X-mas record. Nothing to back this up mind you just spit-ballin'.

I do think it's messed up he didn't come out and say he was delaying the new album.

Good theory.

YouSoundBitter
12-25-2015, 04:26 AM
Hopefully we will get the new music earlier! It would make better for TV to have the arena singing your new songs along with the old songs, even though it will probably be one to two songs.

The Fever
12-28-2015, 12:52 AM
The last I heard/read that the new album was for Spring 2016.

That won't be long coming. Should we be getting a new single before the album release? So sometime within the next two months, if there's plans for an April release.

Though in reality, its probably April of 2017 at this stage.

Paula
01-21-2016, 03:53 PM
Garth addresses the new album a little in this interview that took place this morning. He says that he will explain in "The Letter" (that has been mentioned in a few recent interviews) why the album is a little late. If you don't want to listen to the entire interview, this part begins at 7:03 - http://inquinte.ca/story/inqonversation-with-garth-brooks

Paula

The Fever
01-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Garth addresses the new album a little in this interview that took place this morning. He says that he will explain in "The Letter" (that has been mentioned in a few recent interviews) why the album is a little late. If you don't want to listen to the entire interview, this part begins at 7:03 - http://inquinte.ca/story/inqonversation-with-garth-brooks

Paula

Thanks for this.

The next album will have alot of Garth. I'm happy with that.

Though I think it will be a while yet before we see an album because he had a writing session today. So don't think its even recorded yet.

ElectricOutcast
01-21-2016, 05:35 PM

Paula

If that be the case, three things can happen, him sending an email or a facebook post or vlog.

Brett Dale
01-21-2016, 08:57 PM
So the Optimism side of me is thinking...

"Wow, what is this letter thing he is releasing?? Is it going to explain everything on why the album was delayed, the fried phone explanation, what the album is going to be called,
when its going to be released? How many songs will he had written on it? The release date!!!, the concept of the album, Man I cant write to see what this letter thing is, great
way to start the year of Newsy Garth stuff.

So the realistic side of me is thinking...

"Okay the letter thing is just another name for an email or a press release, where he will explain the difficulties they had with the new album and why its delayed, maybe even add
in the change of Sony ceo changed everything etc etc. He may talk of the new songs hes writing for the album"

The Pessimistic side of me is thinking....

"Come on Garth, a LETTER that explains everything, why the heck dont you just say your releasing a press statement soon that will explain the delay, Will this strange mythical thing
called A LETTER?, have us all in awe. Hey heres a name for your new album "AMBIGUOUS"

But seriously, I just jumped out of my skin when I heard Garth say he is writing some songs this week, as soon as this new studio album is released, Im buying it.
It would appear that its going to have a ton of Garth written stuff on it, counting down the days!!!!!

Brett Dale
01-21-2016, 09:01 PM
Thanks for this.

The next album will have alot of Garth. I'm happy with that.

Though I think it will be a while yet before we see an album because he had a writing session today. So don't think its even recorded yet.

This is what excites me most, that its going to be his written stuff on it, I loved Man against machine, thought the songs were great, but a Garth album
that is heavily written by Garth is something special.

So if hes still writing, Im guess we are talking about a June/July release.

Im thinking a Vegas tv special in july, with the new album being released to coincide with that.

Brett Dale
01-21-2016, 09:08 PM
I listed to the interview again.

I think this Letter/Email/Press Release might just be that he hasnt trusted his pen, and he wanted the follow up album to Man Against Machine to be his work,
and he just hadnt written enough for the album to have enough songs?

Agree?
Disagree?
Thoughts?

garthcop
01-22-2016, 10:17 AM
Would make sense. Cause why would people want to work with an artist if he turns around and puts them in a bad light if timelines and such aren't met?

fences2312
01-23-2016, 11:15 AM
I'll stand by my original predictions of June/July music, Vegas will be the kickoff Ireland wasn't, prepare for the second half to really take off now. As for the letter...=; don't need it, don't want it, just gimme the music. :O

Emerald Isle
01-23-2016, 11:12 PM
As for the letter...=; don't need it, don't want it, just gimme the music. :O

Agreed. Explanations would have been fine in September or October, but now, just finish the music and get it out there.

ElectricOutcast
01-23-2016, 11:21 PM
BTW, hopefully, next time he goes out overseas or to South America he'll not save his music to the phone but put them in either a flash drive or portable hard drive. I mean seriously he couldn't think to buy a 2 TB hard drive for 130 dollars? (Which is chump change for Garth and his money).

Don't get me wrong, I can give him a pass if no one taught him that, but I'm almost certain that his daughters surely would've had some computer classes in their high school curriculum. (Not being personal just saying)

fences2312
01-24-2016, 12:07 AM
I don't believe for a second he had music saved on a phone. What I believe is that he did have two albums worth of material, however for whatever reason; singles not performing, album not selling, he decided to shelve the second disc and come back with more of a "Garth" album.
I'm gonna be disappointed if the letter says the album the was delayed because of lost songs...I'd rather he fess up and say..."you know what...I didn't let the music speak...I tried to speak for the music...but here it is...an album...all about the music."

Off topic; I was disappointed with the the single selection behind MAM; Mom, All-American, People, they were released behind a gimmick. Singles shoulda gone, "Tacoma," "Cold Like That," and "Tired of the Boys." Furthermore, I thought the album was four songs too long and as much as I liked it...the Chris Gaines album was more "Garth" than MAM.

I do believe Garth can be just as big as he was in the 90's...I do...but he's gotta get back to the music...enough with the "bigger than the dance" songs...just give me New Way To Fly...Mr. Midnight...Kicking and Screaming...Cowboy Cadillac...you know...gimmick free.

Brett Dale
01-24-2016, 07:34 PM
I first heard Garth mentioned hes working on a letter that will explain everything. I first heard this on January 22nd.

Would it be a safe bet if no letter has been released by the end of February, there wont be one?

The Fever
01-25-2016, 03:09 AM
I first heard Garth mentioned hes working on a letter that will explain everything. I first heard this on January 22nd.

Would it be a safe bet if no letter has been released by the end of February, there wont be one?

I kind to have to laugh at this.

Its just a letter. It shouldn't have to take until the end of February.

Brett Dale
01-25-2016, 03:27 PM
Oh it was just me, who said about February not Garth.

Sorry for the confusion.

Im just hoping it will have new information about why the new album isnt released yet and not just...

1: A fried Phone
2: A change in CEO at Sony.
3: I didnt trust my pen.

Going to be interesting to read, once its released.

Emerald Isle
01-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Oh it was just me, who said about February not Garth.

Sorry for the confusion.

Im just hoping it will have new information about why the new album isnt released yet and not just...

1: A fried Phone
2: A change in CEO at Sony.
3: I didnt trust my pen.

Going to be interesting to read, once its released.

The only thing I want the letter to say is: "The new album is called [X] and the release date is [X]."

Brett Dale
01-25-2016, 09:58 PM
The only thing I want the letter to say is: "The new album is called [X] and the release date is [X]."

Now that would be amazing.

Skywise
01-26-2016, 12:47 AM
that would definitely be a nice thing to read!

wimpy77
01-26-2016, 01:08 AM
I don't want an explanation I want a release date.

garthcop
01-26-2016, 09:55 AM
I don't want an explanation I want a release date.

I second that!

mbarker
01-26-2016, 05:41 PM
I wonder if "The Letter" could be "I am a Song" which he sang at the ASCAP Centennial Awards??

Brett Dale
01-26-2016, 06:42 PM
I wonder if "The Letter" could be "I am a Song" which he sang at the ASCAP Centennial Awards??

From what I heard I think the letter is just explaining how he didnt trust his own pen and that is the delay.

But who knows?

Problem for Garth is, hes announced it, and that gets people speculating that it might be bigger than
something it actually is.

Mr_Sevens
01-27-2016, 12:56 PM
Really don't care about a letter. Just tell me when it's coming out. I don't care why anymore. Not everything has to be so dramatic.

Brett Dale
01-27-2016, 07:28 PM
Really don't care about a letter. Just tell me when it's coming out. I don't care why anymore. Not everything has to be so dramatic.

I only hope it (the letter) actually gets released and is something that is not forgotten about.

Brett Dale
02-02-2016, 11:37 PM
This letter thing, Garth's still working on it?

Skywise
02-03-2016, 12:22 AM
maybe it's lost in the mail ;)

Lowland_Kid
02-03-2016, 02:33 AM
Whahahaha! :O

Emerald Isle
02-03-2016, 01:02 PM
maybe it's lost in the mail ;)

No, it was in his phone. ;)

Brett Dale
02-14-2016, 10:03 PM
Half way thru feb, and still no letter.

Perhaps hes written it and lost it, perhaps someone stole it, and is taking it to Pawn Stars to sell.

wimpy77
02-14-2016, 10:25 PM
Half way thru feb, and still no letter.

Perhaps hes written it and lost it, perhaps someone stole it, and is taking it to Pawn Stars to sell.

Why do you care about a freaking letter?

Brett Dale
02-14-2016, 10:41 PM
Ive always been curious about the structural nature of things. What goes into the recording of an album,
the processes, the relationships artists have with their studios, how things evolve.

The letter would seem to address all that and why the album didnt come to be in 2015.

YouSoundBitter
02-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Because we are hopeful of good news coming soon. I agree with others, I'm thinking a new album around the time of Vegas. So I figure (just guessing) a new single in May to give it two months before the album drops at the beginning of July.

The Fever
02-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Its like the lost music from his phone. Probably never any letter.

GarthdaMan
02-15-2016, 09:40 PM
I listened to a Louisville radio station and they had Garth on for an interview. This was on 2/11. They asked when any new songs would be released and Garth shared that he was in the studio until 2:00 am the night before. He said he's been in the studio holed up for about 4 months and will probably be writing and cutting new music for the next 4 months too. He then mentioned he was getting ready to send a letter to the people who check up on what he's doing. I'm not sure what that last bit means. At least we know he's working on new music and trying to trust his pen.

wimpy77
02-15-2016, 10:27 PM
So the next 4 months? Probably new album around Thanksgiving. After recording they have to mix and master and prepare promotions.

Brett Dale
02-15-2016, 10:56 PM
Awesome, this actually clears things up, if hes writing for the next four months, it will seem a November release for the new album, with songs on it written by GARTH!!!

Also seems the letter is meant for Industry people, and record label people media people, not for the public.

Im fine with that, knowing there will be an album near the end of year, dont really need other news!!

G&TTreknTech77
02-16-2016, 09:31 AM
How are they going to release the Christmas album and the new studio album at the same time? I think we'll see the studio album released in August and the Christmas one in November.

Emerald Isle
02-16-2016, 12:04 PM
I guess August or November are now looking more likely rather than this Spring. I guess that makes sense with the Vegas shows being in July. Ireland was going to be in July, and I think Garth intended to film those shows for a TV special to coincide with MAM, which came out in November. So.... maybe Vegas will be filmed for a TV special to coincide with the new album.

Oh well. As long as he's happy with the music, then whatever. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. But a part of me kinda sorta wishes he'd release an EP with some of the other 16 other songs he recorded for MAM (and maybe also that all-star FILP he did last year) to tide us all over while we wait.

G&TTreknTech77
02-16-2016, 12:10 PM
He also mentioned Trisha singing "What Are You doing New Year's Eve and another Dan Fogelberg Christmas song as well so the Christmas album is definitely still in production also.

darkcountry
02-19-2016, 05:29 AM
In the 1990s and early 2000s it wasn't uncommon for artists to release a Christmas album and a traditional album at the same time or within months of each other. Reba did it with So Good Together and The Secret of Giving. Garth did it with both Christmas albums and the reissue of the second album. Toby Keith, George Straight, Pam Tillis and others have also done it Just to name a few others.

They may even market the Christmas album more with Trisha and Garth's album with the focus on him. I'll bet you 10 -1 if the duet album is even moderately successful, Tim and Faith will release a duet album within a year of it.

Emerald Isle
02-19-2016, 10:40 AM
In the 1990s and early 2000s it wasn't uncommon for artists to release a Christmas album and a traditional album at the same time or within months of each other. Reba did it with So Good Together and The Secret of Giving. Garth did it with both Christmas albums and the reissue of the second album. Toby Keith, George Straight, Pam Tillis and others have also done it Just to name a few others.

They may even market the Christmas album more with Trisha and Garth's album with the focus on him. I'll bet you 10 -1 if the duet album is even moderately successful, Tim and Faith will release a duet album within a year of it.

When the Christmas album comes out, I hope GhostTunes does a little mini-holiday-bundle with the new duet Christmas album and remastered versions of Beyond the Season, Magic of Christmas, and Trisha's previous two Christmas albums, all for like $19.99 or something like that.

G&TTreknTech77
02-19-2016, 12:37 PM
That would be a very cool bundle!

Skywise
02-20-2016, 05:14 PM
agreed- that'd be an interesting bundle.. Can't say that I'd be OVERJOYED to have to get TY's Christmas album again (already have the original cover/release) but id still be up for the bundle! heck I bought the digital bundle in 2014, still have to hope we're not hosed/cheated out of the new album when it comes out... (I think I'm far beyond just taking the 'company line' word for it...)

btw- TY had one Christmas album that I know of / that she has on her website, etc.. not two.. The Sweetest Gift was the title- not a bad album- it has been rereleased (or at least has a new cover) but there's only one album that I know of

Emerald Isle
02-20-2016, 10:18 PM
agreed- that'd be an interesting bundle.. Can't say that I'd be OVERJOYED to have to get TY's Christmas album again (already have the original cover/release) but id still be up for the bundle! heck I bought the digital bundle in 2014, still have to hope we're not hosed/cheated out of the new album when it comes out... (I think I'm far beyond just taking the 'company line' word for it...)

btw- TY had one Christmas album that I know of / that she has on her website, etc.. not two.. The Sweetest Gift was the title- not a bad album- it has been rereleased (or at least has a new cover) but there's only one album that I know of

According to wikipedia, she released "Home for the Holidays" in 1997. I think it was only sold in Hallmark stores though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trisha_Yearwood_discography

Skywise
02-20-2016, 10:25 PM
yah- no wonder didn't see it- not a really 'official' studio release.. probably only sold in Hallmark stores, much the same way that George Strait had a hallmark release and Steven Curtis Chapman had one.. no worries.. doubt it could be / would be part of an official bundle then, though

darkcountry
02-22-2016, 11:57 PM
yah- no wonder didn't see it- not a really 'official' studio release.. probably only sold in Hallmark stores, much the same way that George Strait had a hallmark release and Steven Curtis Chapman had one.. no worries.. doubt it could be / would be part of an official bundle then, though

You had to buy three cards to get the CD at the time for $10. It was later I learned when Hallmark did those promos, you could go in when they are slow in the afternoon and just buy whatever it was you wanted. Most of the staff didn't worry about whether you bought the cards too lol But yeah, it was a Hallmark item. It's a live recording too and it isn't great quality. There's a girl group on it too that does Christian music too. You can probably Google it and find copies on eBay.

ETA it was Point Of Grace. Amazon apparently sells the MP3 version of it too.

Skywise
02-23-2016, 01:17 AM
hmm- yeah, not gonna be worrying about that- it doesn't have th feel of a true TY christmas album .... just almost the type of 'i'm here helping to make an album w/ two diff. other acts...'..

still, no worries..

Dang- just looked at the garthbrooks.com website.. i know it's not directly thread related but man... that zip up hoodie.. now THAT is something I'd get

Anonymous
02-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Any thoughts what this photo shoot might be for?

Photo Shoot with Garth (https://www.facebook.com/jeremycowart/)

wimpy77
02-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Looks like an album cover.

ElectricOutcast
02-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Any thoughts what this photo shoot might be for?

Photo Shoot with Garth (https://www.facebook.com/jeremycowart/)

They got video of the thing fellas, a slice of a day in the life with Garth. Other than that, I'm sensing it just being promotional photos, but it may evolve to something more.

Brett Dale
02-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Im thinking thats gotta be the work for an album cover!

copinark
02-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Album or possibly something to do with the clothing line.

Brett Dale
02-26-2016, 12:13 AM
ah, the clothing line thing, forgot about that. I think you may be right.

jturtels
02-26-2016, 12:23 AM
That was very cool. Did you all see when the set fell on him at the end? He didn't even flinch.

Really cool glimpse. You can tell he's been through a photo shoot or two. Ha.

My guess is it's more than just promo stuff. I picture Garth's next album being more what we're used to from Garth...sorta "No Fences-ish". Those pics would be perfect. Good call on the clothing line too. Could be that. I liked it when the photographer said, "we can't show the shots" after the guy running the camera had already shown several.

ElectricOutcast
02-26-2016, 08:33 AM
That was very cool. Did you all see when the set fell on him at the end? He didn't even flinch.

That thing didn't even look heavy anyway.

Brett Dale
03-03-2016, 02:34 PM
When can the title of this thread be changed from 2015 to 2016.

darkcountry
03-04-2016, 01:04 AM
I logged in and tried to change it. Looks like a mod will need to do it :-(

Paula
03-05-2016, 10:51 AM
I think the title can stay as it is...after all, the thread was started in 2015.

Paula

Brett Dale
04-15-2016, 10:04 PM
Garth Brooks has just said in a video on his facebook page.

hesaid hes working on the Xmas Album and it should be be out this Fall, he said the new album is pushed backed,
but they will bring the public in on it on facebook, recording, writing sessions etc etc etc.

I think we can safely say there will be NO studio album this year.

Skywise
04-15-2016, 10:31 PM
so when does he end up shafting all those who bought the digital bundle from garthbrooks.com where we were promised the new studio album too? 10 to 1 it happens

Brett Dale
04-15-2016, 10:59 PM
I rewatched the video, it seems the Xmas album is still being worked on. A Fall release.

It seems the new album is no where near being released. Its great that hes going to be doing facebook
clips (soon he said) of the writing, recording sessions, but if its only at this stage, and the xmas album will be out
say October??, there is no way a new a studio album will be here in 2016.

I just hope its a good one, roll on 2017!!

darkcountry
04-16-2016, 12:02 AM
Honestly, it would be wise of him to draw it out until January 2017. He'd have no competition and he'd spend a few weeks atop the charts.

Brett Dale
04-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Honestly, it would be wise of him to draw it out until January 2017. He'd have no competition and he'd spend a few weeks atop the charts.

The thing is, the majority of its sales will be Ghost Tunes and will never be released to the public or soundscan, thus wont count on the billboard charts.

It could be a massive success on ghost tunes and sell 500 thousand, but the numbers announced will only be
at retail so maybe 100K.

We will never know if its a success or not.

wimpy77
04-17-2016, 12:28 AM
The majority of the sales will be physical copies.

Mr_Sevens
04-19-2016, 02:05 AM
The majority of sales will absolutely be physical. GhostTunes is as good as dead, guaranteed.

Mr_Sevens
04-19-2016, 02:07 AM
so when does he end up shafting all those who bought the digital bundle from garthbrooks.com where we were promised the new studio album too? 10 to 1 it happens

This is what I'm most bothered by. I understand that the fine print doesn't guarantee a fall 2015 album, but now that trust is gone. I paid for an album and I better get it.

wimpy77
04-23-2016, 12:54 AM
This is what I'm most bothered by. I understand that the fine print doesn't guarantee a fall 2015 album, but now that trust is gone. I paid for an album and I better get it.

I hope you guys get the album that you paid for.

Emerald Isle
04-23-2016, 10:18 PM

Whenever the album comes out, the bundle buyers will get it.

Skywise
04-23-2016, 10:56 PM
Whenever the album comes out, the bundle buyers will get it.

I know that was said originally, but I'll believe it when I see it... (all too often having to be thought about/said when it comes to garth nowadays it seems)

wimpy77
04-24-2016, 07:56 PM
Well Beyonce did it again. She dropped her album last night on Tidal. Tidal has the exclusive rights for a bit but will be available on other sites soon but they have the total streaming rights. I think Garth needs to hook up with them. He can sell his streaming and download on there as well without going to iTunes because let's face it Ghostunes is dead.

Skywise
04-24-2016, 09:21 PM
Why should Garth hook up with Tidal, another alternative streaming service? that would seem to be an ultimate nod to him being greedy and wanting control.. (my opinion, I know)..

Tidal is a streaming service.. Ghost tunes, while abominable and a digital equivalent of taking your ball and going home (face it- it's not going to have the same level of penetration as iTunes and/or apple music.. ) does let you have your own music (purchase it that is) digitally.. for the highest quality music, yo have to shell out 20$ a month- $240 a year... and you don't own your music. that's crap.... . and Garth would be wise to stay away from it, wimpy.. even if you can download the songs for 'offline listening'.. you don't own your music from what I understand..

it's a money grab and a worse alternative than ghost tunes...

Garth also isn't gonna do things because other artists do them- I think we've seen that play out enough times..

Garth's gonna be a dinosaur about things until either he wakes up and realizes the 'error of his ways' at it were, or until he becomes nothing more than a nostalgia act who bleeds his devoted faithful for money with snippets of new amongst piles of rehash...

it's not too late for him to be different, you name it.. but face it- the public music buying audience isn't like it was before garth walked away... it had a decade to change, adapt, and grow.. garth is the one who needs to change, not the world

wimpy77
04-24-2016, 09:51 PM
Apparently you've never read the TOS of iTunes. You don't own your music from them either you technically rent it.

Skywise
04-24-2016, 09:57 PM
lol- I don't rely on iTunes for my music... I prefer to buy a physical CD when I can, and then rip it, wimpy..... still, even if that wasn't the case and all my music was on digital... $19.99 a month for cd quality music? versus buying and downloading once... and not needing to redownload..

burning my own CD's of the music and then reimporting if needed.. or keeping the CD's themselves and not having to be beholden to a streaming service..

nope- I'll take itunes- tidal's junk... Garth should avoid it like the plague ...

wimpy77
04-24-2016, 11:14 PM
1. don't ever speak to me like a 2 yr old again.
2. your holier than thou attitude is getting tiring.

Skywise
04-24-2016, 11:20 PM

Wimpy-

1- I'll speak as I like, and you can speak as you like- that is how civilized people should talk now, isn't it?

2- as my signature says, I am an objective Garth fan, with my own views... your opinion of my 'attitude' is your opinion, nothing more.. thanks for your concern...

** of course, you are going to get this thread deleted, or our comments deleted by your tone, you do realize.... just saying **

Skywise
04-24-2016, 11:27 PM
I hope you guys get the album that you paid for.

Thx Wimpy- I hope so too..

Exactly- The trust is gone in many ways... I paid for the album, I expect to see the 'deal' fulfilled.. I'll be anxiously awaiting it, and will be I'm sure talking up a storm about it when it happens, if it happens, but it was a promise made... . and so far it's been unfilled and some of the reasoning why has seemed legit- some has seemed like excuse making...

Skywise
04-24-2016, 11:28 PM
The majority of sales will absolutely be physical. GhostTunes is as good as dead, guaranteed.

hate to say it but I think I agree there....

Mr_Sevens
04-25-2016, 02:49 AM

Methinks you're reading into a tone that wasn't there. Everyone should probably take a breath as none of this is serious business.

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 04:15 AM
I think Garth needs to take lessons from Beyonce. She knows how to work an album. That is the way you do an album from the work itself to the
promotion, teaming up with significant companies. Her concept is extraordinarily. I wont buy it, cuz Im not a fan. But this is something we should
be seeing from Garth.

Hes at the stage of his album career where he needs an album like this. He needs to be creative.

Im worried the facebook, songwriting sessions may come off as cheesy, I hope Im wrong. I hope its something the fans and the industry
applauds.

Time will tell I guess.

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 04:28 AM
When the new album gets released, it has to blow me away, Im expecting something special, not just the music itself, but the whole concept.

Garth will always sell millions and millions of tickets, IMHO he is still one album away from being remembered like a 'Prince' artist and
he deserves that. Hes paid his dues, it time for the next album to be his career album.

It can still be GARTH MUSIC and do this!

Skywise
04-25-2016, 07:59 AM
Methinks you're reading into a tone that wasn't there. Everyone should probably take a breath as none of this is serious business.

well put 7's.... deep breath (actually several I'd imagine, overnight while sleeping ;) ) taken ... . it isn't really serious....

Emerald Isle
04-25-2016, 10:27 AM
I know that was said originally, but I'll believe it when I see it... (all too often having to be thought about/said when it comes to garth nowadays it seems)

As of today 4/25/16, the bundle still advertises that it comes with the upcoming album, whenever it's released. So I wouldn't fret too much about it.

The only small worry I have is that I purchased the bundle form GB.com, which now doesn't do its own sales and instead just re-directs to Ghosttunes. But still, I feel like something will be worked out for folks who went that route.

The bigger doubt I have is whether any of this Facebook live behind the scenes stuff will ever happen. The letter came out, what, a month ago? We still haven't seen a single video. So either he's not even working on the album, or he's working on it and isn't prepared to show us yet what he's currently doing, or he's been filming the videos all along and will release them as a marketing tool after he announces the album during the buildup to release day, or he's decided not to do any videos at all, or (and unfortunately most likely) he'll only do one or two videos and even then they'll be super short and won't show very much.

Either way, I'm fully prepared to be disappointed. Not by the music or the album itself, but with everything else he's "announced" will go with it.

I'm just waiting until the Vegas shows, at which time I hope we get more info, if not the album itself.

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 06:25 PM
A not so flattering article about Garth, from a tech page, but on the same subject lines being discussed here.

http://gizmodo.com/dances-with-wolves-fan-videos-are-the-best-way-to-liste-1772940995

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Im sure that those that order the Bundle will still get the new album, doesnt matter if you ordered it from his site or the Ghost Tunes site.

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Ghost Tunes got 25 thousand hits last month. That ranks it the 211,863 most popular website in the USA. Its the 984,749 most popular website on earth, it's also the 99,953 most popular entertainment website
on the planet.

It main google keyword search is Garth Brooks, and it's biggest competitor for a site that is similar is PLANET GARTH! I got this info from one of those sites that monitor hits to websites.

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Planet Garth gets 16 thousand hits a month. But the average visitor spends only 26 seconds.

That old front page is killing the site. Can you imagine how largeit would be without that old story.

Skywise
04-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Planet Garth gets 16 thousand hits a month. But the average visitor spends only 26 seconds.

That old front page is killing the site. Can you imagine how largeit would be without that old story.

unfortunately, from what I know (well from what I've heard at least)... changes to the front page can't be made by the current 'staff' of people who could and would be willing to make those changes, for whatever reason surrounding the owner of the site...

I'd imagine that an updated front page, newer, updated formatting, any of it- it would lead to a lot more traffic here....

Brett Dale
04-25-2016, 09:00 PM
It would be huge traffic. Instead it seems we have the same 8/10 people (although all highly intelligent) doing posts.

Garthmedic
04-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Believe me.. If I could make it happen, I would. None of us "in charge" members can do anything about it, and the owner won't give it up :(

BLL
04-26-2016, 12:26 AM
I bookmarked the page with the forum direct link, so I don't even know what the main page looks like! For me this site has always been about the man, but more importantly the people of all diverse opinions and cultures about the globe he has brought together. :)

copinark
04-27-2016, 02:18 PM
In regards to the new album I think it will do well. I think the "career album" days have come and gone. He basically had what I consider two career albums; No fences and Ropin the wind. I think it will sell a respectable amount of copies. The touring is solid to say the least. He's breaking records on the touring front left and right. I think in a sense people are saying heck yeah I wanna go see Garth, but I want to see him perform Friends in Low places, the dance, etc. The interest doesn't seem to be there in the new stuff with the exception of us die hard fans. As far as planetgarth is concerned, I think a new homepage would certainly help. In the social media age now there are many Garth pages. In my opinion those pages are just of the casual fan passing by wanting to see him on tour. I think there are still some true die hard fans on this site who dig and find some very interesting news that are not visible on the other social media pages.

ManAgnstMachine
04-27-2016, 04:47 PM
. As far as planetgarth is concerned, I think a new homepage would certainly help. In the social media age now there are many Garth pages. In my opinion those pages are just of the casual fan passing by wanting to see him on tour. I think there are still some true die hard fans on this site who dig and find some very interesting news that are not visible on the other social media pages.

As long as I can remember, Planetgarth has always been my go-to site. It's where the diehards play. Thankful, to get to rest my hat here with the rest of y'all, and yes PlanetGarth always has the best stories and insight.

garthcop
04-28-2016, 09:24 AM
I agree. The other Garth fan sites are ran by overly obsessed moderators or are made up of people who are out of loop with actual Garth news.

fences2312
04-28-2016, 12:21 PM
I've been coming to this site since I was 17...I'm 35 now. This was always my go to spot for true Garth news...still is...

A crazy idea; why don't the 8-10 who keep this going start your own Garth site? I'd follow, I'm sure other would as well. If the dude won't sell this site why do we continue to up his traffic? I'd be willing to help out. Just a thought.

garthcop
04-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Maybe even keep the name similar like Garth planet or something in honor of where we have been coming to.

Garthmedic
04-28-2016, 06:33 PM
Let's continue this thread here: http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php/130310-PG-Ideas?p=422189#post422189

Brett Dale
04-29-2016, 03:10 AM
Okay, back to the new album. I wonder when the facebook thingy will start. I have such high hopes for this album. I hope he brings
on some great producers, I hope it has a theme, I hope it opens the eyes of his toughest critics.