PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast

jturtels
07-16-2015, 12:29 AM
I have all 3 Coast to Coast concerts recorded...but on VHS...and who knows where they are. Does anyone know of any digital releases of these shows?

Skywise
07-17-2015, 02:21 AM
None that are official releases, I do have them somewhere on dvd

Darkness
07-17-2015, 06:48 PM
I would seriously be first in line to pick these up if they were to be released on DVDs. I don't remember them too much and have exhausted my resources trying to find them. Would love to see them again though.

Steven75407
07-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Footage from the first two appear in the Ultimate Hits DVD. "Two of a Kind," and "That Summer" were taken from the L.A. show, while "Papa Loved Mama" and "The Beaches of Cheyenne" were taken from the USS Enterprise show. There are no performances from the South Padre Island show.

garthcop
07-19-2015, 04:10 PM
That South Padre show was done in a massive thunderstorm. It was cool how at the end of that show he thanked everyone for the career they gave him that allowed to him take care of his family well.

YouSoundBitter
07-20-2015, 01:19 AM
There is the promo 2 disc set of Scarecrow with highlights from C2C officially, beside the videos released for TUH, of coarse. It's a nice set with a few minutes of each stop on the disc!

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=210346 Here's what it looks like, had to Google it because my copy is in 1 of 3 boxes somewhere in the closet. lol

Skywise
07-20-2015, 01:24 AM
Hmm- I have the audio readily available it seems, the video I'd have to look through my collection- i have it on DVD (mind you they weren't official releases)...

Darkness
07-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Hmm- I have the audio readily available it seems, the video I'd have to look through my collection- i have it on DVD (mind you they weren't official releases)...

Consider me jealous!