PDA

View Full Version : New Website Design

kirkfitz
07-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Garthbrooks.com has been redone, same info...nothing new as far as content other than some of the photos and all. Looks great I think, but sadly, nothing new, yet anyway.

Mr_Sevens
07-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Garthbrooks.com has been redone, same info...nothing new as far as content other than some of the photos and all. Looks great I think, but sadly, nothing new, yet anyway.

Slow rollout I'm betting. The new design is a lot nicer looking though.

The "Believers" tab is gone. That's the biggest content difference I see. Garth 101 has been updated with info about the tour and release of MAM.

Mr_Sevens
07-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Looks like the ability to buy music from Sony is gone too. All the "Buy Album" links go to Ghosttunes.

The bundle section does still say new fall 2015 album too...

Charles
07-08-2015, 11:42 AM
I really like the videos attached to each of the albums ...I know I watched a few of them before, but I watched them all last night .I will say this , as a Garth superfan, it is kind of strange seeing songs put to video clips of other songs...

Examples: part of shameless uses the anonymous video.
Part of new way to fly uses the learning to live again video.

Overall all...very well edited!

Skywise
07-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Honestly with this, I'm kinda disappointed. the update isn't really much of an update, just re-shuffling and making pictures more prevalent...

The Believers disappear ... Hopefully to come back.. The music can still be bought, but its hidden in ways behind the visuals of the album covers... I like the 'toolbar' type of look at the top of the screen, but they could've done more... IMO

I'm hoping for more to come, I'm sure it will..

meganclouser
07-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Glad we finally have videos for all the albums.. Watched them all today & ended up crying so hard I couldn't see my keyboard.. O_o Hoping for the store & things to get updated soon, as I know the email said that the store would be updated... Hoping they bring back some of the merch from before, like the yoga pants with the circle g on them & such... Sort of sad that the believers section is gone, as I was really hoping for that to be back soon. Never had the chance to be an official one as I was 6 when he retired. Just hope that the rest of the changes that are "coming soon" actually do come soon...