PDA

View Full Version : How much is Garth worth?

YouSoundBitter
05-22-2015, 10:12 AM
I have often thought about this and I think this number is kinda low. But anyways, this site goes through the list, putting GB at 7 or 8, and here's the link...

http://worthly.com/news/25-richest-country-music-singers/8/

garthcop
05-22-2015, 10:58 AM
I agree. I remember hearing something about him being worth $400 million but that was when he and Sandy were still married.

wimpy77
05-22-2015, 02:54 PM
His divorce set him back about $150 million.

Garthmedic
05-22-2015, 03:09 PM
That's all? Heck, I would have covered that for him ;)

EveryNow&Then
05-27-2015, 08:12 PM
If he's any kind of investor, it should be a lot more than that. And he's no dummy and has plenty of people to take care of that for him, so I honestly figure that the public estimates are pretty far from the truth.

BLL
05-27-2015, 08:54 PM
Garth has never divulged his worth, or what he donates, for that matter. I do know he picks up all the expenses for Teammates so all the funds raised go to the children; he let that slip at a Zone opening and has back pedaled ever since.Even way back when Forbes had 'estimated' his fortune he never confirmed if they were anywhere close, nor should he as i don't think it's anybody's business.

wimpy77
05-27-2015, 09:40 PM
If he's any kind of investor, it should be a lot more than that. And he's no dummy and has plenty of people to take care of that for him, so I honestly figure that the public estimates are pretty far from the truth.

I think it's pretty much straight on to be honest.

YouSoundBitter
05-27-2015, 10:42 PM
If he owns his masters, which he does, those alone would be worth a fortune and value should count towards he wealth. He had to have made a ton in the 90s from album sales, tour and merchandize while being a very smart man, I'm sure he invested smartly.

wimpy77
05-27-2015, 11:00 PM
If he owns his masters, which he does, those alone would be worth a fortune and value should count towards he wealth. He had to have made a ton in the 90s from album sales, tour and merchandize while being a very smart man, I'm sure he invested smartly.

Sandy got half of what he had in the divorce. Garth ain't broke so what does it matter.

YouSoundBitter
05-28-2015, 01:02 AM
Its still fun to see how the other half lives though.

Skywise
05-28-2015, 09:47 AM
honestly, I'm kinda with wimpy here- what does it matter?

Sandy got $ in the divorce, Garth has $..

ehh, it's just money (not that having more wouldn't be good :) )