PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa OK concert tickets

jjlong79
11-19-2014, 12:08 PM
How could someone who needed six tickets to one of the shows in Tulsa OK get them in a section that would accommodate someone with muscular dystrophy and cannot walk up a lot of stairs? My wife's mother tried to get us tickets but the way they were sold she could not find any to accommodate. She tried for like 6 hours to get tickets.

kirkfitz
11-19-2014, 01:32 PM
As fast as the tickets are selling to the shows, its near impossible. There is an option to search for wheelchair accessible seating...but getting tickets in those seats I imagine is very tough. You may want to call Ticketmaster directly and see if they have any suggestions or offer assistance for the next tour stop you wan tickets. There barely 6 tickets left in the entire venue for any of the shows at this point.

Mr_Sevens
11-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Yep, you'll just have to call and ask if any wheelchair seating is available. You won't find 6 tickets together for any of the shows though. Only single seats are left for each show.

Midnight Sun
12-01-2014, 03:01 AM
Sorry,I don't mean to hijack or anything,but for some reason it will not let me post a new thread. I am wondering if someone that has experience with the BOK center can tell me any info about the seats in section 311,Row J? What can we expect,decent seats? My girlfriend bought us tickets for the Jan 17 show, and we are curious about our seats, because we've never been. If somebody could help out with some info about seating,we would really appreciate it... thanks! :)

Mr_Sevens
12-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Those seats are fairly high up, but I wouldn't turn my nose at them or anything.

kcflyer
12-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Midnight Sun: if you go to StubHub.com, the full computer site allows you to select your seating area and will show you a picture taken from them area. There is a stage set up in the picture but obviously not Garths stage. I'm sure you know that you are behind the stage. Garth works the whole stage and with his 4 sided video screens you'll have a lot better view than I will from the nose bleeds clear at the other end of the arena.

jjlong79
12-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Does anyone have tickets they would be willing to sell to the Tulsa concert?

Midnight Sun
12-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Thank yall! I don't think section 311 is behind the stage is it? Not according to the seating chart anyway.... I hope not! LOL

Midnight Sun
12-01-2014, 11:21 PM
so this is section 311 at the BOK Center from StubHub..... we will be very happy I think! we are so excited! I've seen Garth one other time at the Sprint Center in Kansas City back in 2007...best show by far i've ever been too,cant wait until Jan 17! :) also hope the sound quality is awesome in the BOK Center.....

Mr_Sevens
12-02-2014, 02:27 AM
so this is section 311 at the BOK Center from StubHub..... we will be very happy I think! we are so excited! I've seen Garth one other time at the Sprint Center in Kansas City back in 2007...best show by far i've ever been too,cant wait until Jan 17! :) also hope the sound quality is awesome in the BOK Center.....

The BOK Center is brilliant! It's consistently one of the highest rated arenas in America.