PDA

View Full Version : need help downloading new album

leavealighton
11-11-2014, 02:04 PM
I ordered the digital bundle . I now need help downloading the new album. I down loaded his other albums fine, they already in my iTunes. I did this a while ago when I first purchased the bundle. Now since the new album is ready to download I need guidance please. I have a mac computer with safari . When I downloaded the older albums I did it with no problem at all. It says the same thing: option 1 and option 2 to download . The first time iI downloaded all the older albums it was a piece of cake. I think someone one explained how to do it with a mac but don't remember. I don't really want to download firefox and all the other stuff. If anyone could give me guidance it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Mr_Sevens
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM
I ordered the digital bundle . I now need help downloading the new album. I down loaded his other albums fine, they already in my iTunes. I did this a while ago when I first purchased the bundle. Now since the new album is ready to download I need guidance please. I have a mac computer with safari . When I downloaded the older albums I did it with no problem at all. It says the same thing: option 1 and option 2 to download . The first time iI downloaded all the older albums it was a piece of cake. I think someone one explained how to do it with a mac but don't remember. I don't really want to download firefox and all the other stuff. If anyone could give me guidance it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Are you downloading from GarthBrooks.com or GhostTunes?

If it's GB.com all you have to do is follow the directions. You can download using Safari, you'll just have to download one song at a time, but it works the exact same way.

Cat3192
11-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Maybe it's my computer but I'm having trouble. I got the email from GB.com and clicked on the link. Sends me straight to download page but I just get the moving circle symbol. Waiting for content. No words just that moving circle. I've changed security settings making it a secure site, everything I can think of.
Any other suggestions?
How do u download one song at a time. Maybe I can do that.

Skywise
11-12-2014, 11:30 AM
When you get to the download page ( on my Mac it's the page that told me Safari doesn't support Java 7 and they wanted me to download Firefox) I was presented with two options - download Firefox (chrome didn't work either) or select 'download songs individually'... Choose that and when you have a list of the songs with a download button next to them, right click (control click on a 1 button mouse or two fingered click on a trackpad) and select 'save file as...'

Cat3192
11-12-2014, 11:47 AM
It gives me no options. The link from email goes direct to the download page with a pic of the MAM cover, DIgital album (which when I click takes me to a commercial page) and Available for download. The swirly circle is already underneath that and doesn't change when I refresh or click on available for download.
Damnit really wanted to listen to this when I travelled today for work. Can't afford and go buy physical CD today. Was gonna try my daughter's laptop but it's not in house today. Oh well. Will try again this evening.