PDA

View Full Version : MAM disappeared from my locker

cissie
11-11-2014, 01:13 AM
so i bought the bundle through ghosttunes the day of release and i figured the new album would be released "digitally" at midnight ..so i went over to ghost tunes and i went a little earlier than midnight ..hoping it might be up early..but it was not, and that was ok cause i figured even it would be up at midnight anyway, so i waited.. but at midnight the Man Against Machine album was not only NOT up for download, but it completely disappeared from "my locker" and has not reappeared

Skywise
11-11-2014, 01:15 AM
ugh- I bought from garthbrooks.com and got an email right at 10pm my time (midnight eastern...) no problems downloading whatsoever

etsuwes
11-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Already have it on disc but purchased bundle in September as well. Same issue. New album link disappeared from my "locker" ... I'm waiting to see if it's just a snafu. May send GhostTunes a tweet,

cissie
11-11-2014, 01:25 AM
good idea..ok i tweeted them, i'll you know when and if they respond.

cissie
11-11-2014, 01:35 AM
ok ghosttunes tweeted back and they said.."We are adding to the lockers now. Sorry for the delay"

so it will be there guys, it will just be a bit longer cause they are adding them the lockers of those who bought the bundle. just be atient a little longer, cause they are working on it for us, ..they are adding it our lockers as we speak

etsuwes
11-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Good deal.

Garth_FANtasizer
11-11-2014, 06:27 AM
Have the same problem... still not there!

~Ann~

andycja
11-11-2014, 06:57 AM
Nearly 6 hours in, still no new Garth album in the GhostTunes locker.

They knew this was coming. No excuse.

Anonymous
11-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Missing from my locker, too. Wish I could say I was surprised.

Paula
11-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Mine finally arrived from GhostTunes....don't know what time but didn't get an email. I finally gave up and went to bed at 1:15. No album art came with the download; so I manually had to add it to the generic cover.

The album art didn't come with my physical CD either. I popped it into the CD player in my car, and I only got a generic CD as the cover art. Does anyone know how I can add the album art to the physical CD?

Paula

Garth_FANtasizer
11-11-2014, 09:49 AM
I finally got it in my locker!

~Ann~