PDA

View Full Version : Social Media on day of release

Brett Dale
11-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Garth said he was doing some social media on the day of its release, (Twitter?) has anything official come of this?

gbkubfan
11-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Garth said he was doing some social media on the day of its release, (Twitter?) has anything official come of this?

The article I read said he would do it on Tuesday.

Mr_Sevens
11-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Yes, he said since tomorrow is the official day of release he'll be doing some kind of social media promotion then.

Skywise
11-10-2014, 11:54 PM
man, am I getting old or are there some of us who are expecting too much too quickly? we want it now, now, now.. patience peeps patience.. let it happen :)

SamanthaDear88
11-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Hey everyone! Been awhile since I logged in, but I've been checking the boards every day to stay on top of things. I'm really excited about the new album and I'm very interested to see what comes of the social media. It would at least be nice to see some promotion on facebook or something like that.

wimpy77
11-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Brett I you live in another country correct? it's only midnight here where I live LOL.

G1976B
11-11-2014, 12:21 AM

Last night (11/9) at the 6th Minneapolis concert he had one of his stage guys get his phone. He talked about launching on Twitter tomorrow (11/11) and said they wanted him to do a "selfie" and he couldn't think of anyone he'd rather do one with than his fans. So, he took about 5 or 6 shots around the stage of him with the crowd in the background. I have to assume we'll see one of the pictures sometime tomorrow.