PDA

View Full Version : Garth's official site

Skywise
11-20-2012, 12:43 AM
anyone else happen to see that Garth's official site has changed somewhat- I may be dense, this may be old, but

it now has a dark screen, with a Garth circle "G" logo.. lightening's flashing and it periodically illuminates the screen..

below is "Be the first to know"

followed by a place to sign up for the garth brooks newsletter (??)

interesting..

Garthmedic
11-20-2012, 12:47 AM
You beat me.. Was just gonna post that :)

Skywise
11-20-2012, 12:48 AM
woohoo! :) so, it must be new then

Brett Dale
11-20-2012, 04:51 AM
Something is up, there must be some big news coming, they wouldn't do this just for a news letter.

Below is a link to the company running the newsletter thing. "idea den" below that link is just my blog and has
nothing to do with "Idea Den"

http://ideaden.com/

Tiina4GB
11-21-2012, 09:53 AM
I hadn't visited that site for ages because there was nothing going on for so long... Someone alerted me to take a look and oh boy, that was exciting! Something sure is happening...

jturtels
11-21-2012, 11:18 AM
There's a storm coming....

LostSessions
11-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Wow! Looks very interesting! I just wish Garth would make up his mind which "Circle G" logo he is going to use! The one on the revamped site looks like the logo from around 1998 or so. I have the half circle g tattooed on my wrist by the way...

Mr_Sevens
11-23-2012, 04:55 PM
This is VERY interesting. Looks like Garth has switched web hosts again. Maybe this company will run the site a little better? They must be completely revamping it because you can't even access the normal site anymore.

Man, this is odd. A fall 2014 tour is way too far away to be changing his website so drastically. He must be planning something else to happen before then.

Mr_Sevens
11-23-2012, 05:00 PM
The terms and conditions mention creating your own GarthBrooks.com account. Very cool. I legitimately can't wait to see where this goes. I hope this version of his website is better and more updated than the last.

dsdunnam
11-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Very Interesting indeed! I'm sure Garth has been working on getting 2014 plans for awhile now and it does not surprise me that he would want his fans to be at the top of the list of those plans.
He would want us to know first and an updated fan club will be the best way to do that In my opinion. That said the anticipation of the new site and what's coming is killing me!