PDA

View Full Version : Garth and a new album?

IrishEyes17
08-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Ok so this came up on my facebook today since I liked the page taste of country. Thought you guys might enjoy this.

http://tasteofcountry.com/garth-brooks-new-studio-album-three-or-four-years/

Emily

Skywise
08-21-2011, 11:21 PM
hmm- it's 2011.. 3 years, would put it at 2014... 1989 (beginning) - 2014 (re-emergence ) (possibly)... I'm telling you, i's a perfect opportunity... a marketing / advertising opportunity.. Garth's 25th anniversary ...

Garth could re-release (yet AGAIN) his original catalog, with updated new songs from the 'vault', or new packaging... SOMETHING to make it worth buying again..

OR, Garth could relent on his antiquated stance on iTunes (his album only stance is really a laugh, as there are other artists, etc. who do album only sales.. ..)

PLUS, a new album in the works possibly? sounds like a good thing!!!! "hit it hard" as he said? sounds like a tour possibility- I know I'll get the best tix I can, as many shows as I can..... Bet the opening act is trisha :D

It's a great Garth news story..

btw- the parade magazine is from today, the article is a very small blurb inside the front cover...

GO GARTH

LostSessions
08-22-2011, 01:09 PM
We've all known that he will be back in the studio recording a new album when all of his children are graduated from high school, but it is still nice to see him being talked about. Garth, see you in October in Vegas!

And thanks for the link to the OP.