PDA

View Full Version : Garth videos

luvsgarth62
06-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Guys,

I was on bing.com last night and found a whole slew of Garth videos. Some were ametures trying to sound like him. But there were some really good ones. There was a video from the mid '90's of him, Trisha and Kenny Rogers singing 'The Old Man's Back in Town' from Kenny's Christmas special. That was a blast from the past! I remember watching that on TV.

You go to bing.com and click on the video tab on the left and type in 'Garth Brooks' and you are there!

-Alicia

txgb_fan
06-29-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm going to see if I can find some. Sometimes they disappear quickly! Thanks for the heads up!

WildWayne
09-07-2010, 03:34 PM
This might be a bit of topic, but does anyone know where I can get the "Original" Video for "The Dance"? I can honestly say that I have shaken the hand of two people in that video. John Wayne and Martin Luthor King.

txgb_fan
09-08-2010, 02:41 AM
You can buy The Entertainer box, which contains most of the videos he's made. See the link below from ebay. This was sold exclusively thru Wal-Mart, but some people are selling their copy at a reasonable price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Garth-Brooks-Entertainer-DVD-2006-/250690837879?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item3a5e569d77

Wild Card Man
09-08-2010, 03:03 PM
The video for "The Dance", as well as 32 other videos, is available on the DVD for THE ULTIMATE HITS collection (2 CD/1 DVD set).

phuser
09-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Please help me!

I saw a live concert on tv/dvd something a long time ago when I was about 15. I cannot for the life of me, find it anywhere.

I remember it was a circular stage, it was kind of a documentary as well. It had the most amazing live version of Friends In Low Places ever. During the song I remember he mentioned (as to the upcoming "mysterious 3rd verse that goes on the end of that song") "that's what I go by back home is Garth..."

Can anyone help me find it? Title? DVD? ANYTHING!??! hellllp.

Charles
09-11-2010, 12:43 PM
phuser,

the only thing I can think of based on your description is it COULD BE "This is Garth Brooks"...which you may can still find in the Garth Brooks The Entertainer DVD Set on walmart.com

Skywise
09-11-2010, 01:15 PM
that's definitely 'this is Garth Brooks', filmed at reunion arena in dallas- it aired (if memory serves) in January of 1992 on NBC. it's in the entertainer set, and you can find *cough cough* versions of it from some people, but walmart's the best way to go for this one- you get TIGB TIGBII, central park, etc.. all in one

Wild Card Man
09-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Phuser,

If you still have a VCR, I would recommend you seek out the VHS of "This Is Garth Brooks". The DVD version of it included in THE ENTERTAINER box set is edited. Sandy Brooks' (Garth's first wife) scenes and references to her have been removed. Also two songs are cut out of the presentation and are for some reason relocated to the Special Features menu. Also Garth's brief introduction from the original NBC-TV special version has been tacked on the beginning of the presentation which shortens the length of the intro music.

The VHS version presents the special in it's most complete released form.