PDA

View Full Version : What you can win THIS week with J.J.

Maggie526
01-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Qualify to win a trip to Las Vegas Valentine's Weekend to see Garth Brooks perform live at the Wynn!

Was surprised to read this.. thought tickets were only available through The Wynn

http://workdaywithjj.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-you-can-win-this-week-with-jj.html

Mr_Sevens
01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Qualify to win a trip to Las Vegas Valentine's Weekend to see Garth Brooks perform live at the Wynn!

Was surprised to read this.. thought tickets were only available through The Wynn

http://workdaywithjj.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-you-can-win-this-week-with-jj.html

The station could have bought the tickets. Or the Wynn could have given them to the station for promotional reasons. It happens all the time.

Maggie526
01-07-2010, 03:06 PM
The station could have bought the tickets. Or the Wynn could have given them to the station for promotional reasons. It happens all the time.

I know it used to happen all the time, Sevens just thought these shows had different "rules"

CountryBee
01-07-2010, 06:52 PM
I find it interesting that only one radio station (that we know about) in the whole country has tickets to Garth's show on Feb. 14th, Valentine's Day.

luvzgb
01-07-2010, 10:51 PM
My local radio station is also running a contest for this very same show ...

Mr_Sevens
01-08-2010, 01:56 AM
I find it interesting that only one radio station (that we know about) in the whole country has tickets to Garth's show on Feb. 14th, Valentine's Day.

What makes you think this is the only station? I've heard of several stations doing it since the shows started.

Mr_Sevens
01-08-2010, 01:57 AM
I know it used to happen all the time, Sevens just thought these shows had different "rules"

doubtful, radio promoters aren't scalpers. I'm sure they just have the same rules applied to them that regular people do. They probably just get a little more leeway with providing names of ticket holders.

Skywise
01-08-2010, 11:44 AM
reminds me, I have to ask people I know at my local station if they're doing the same thing..