PDA

View Full Version : Want to win a signed copy of "The Garth Factor"?

PlanetGarth.com
05-28-2009, 12:41 PM
Starting Friday, May 29th, PlanetGarth.com and Center Street Publishing will be giving away 10 signed copies of Patsi Bale Cox’s new Garth Brooks biography "The Garth Factor: The Career Behind Country's Big Boom".

Each day on the PlanetGarth.com Forums, PG’s staff will review that day’s Forum activity, and from there, one lucky member per day will be chosen to receive a copy of “The Garth Factor". Winners will be notified via the PG private messaging system.

About “The Garth Factor"...

“Having spent years working on Nashville’s Music Row, Patsi Bale Cox has an understanding of the industry and its personalities that is rare among writers. From the beginning she has been a close-up observer of Garth Brooks’s amazing career. This book is not only an enjoyable read. She also knows what she’s talking about."

–Allen Reynolds, Garth Brooks’ record producer

"What a great inside look at Garth and the business! There's so much new stuff here it should set Music Row a-buzzing."

–Ed Morris, former editor, Billboard

Maggie526
05-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Awesome ....Brandon :)

Candi<3GB
05-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Very cool!! I haven't ordered mine yet, and it would be awesome if I could win it-plus get it signed.

kissncry
05-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Very cool, Brandon. And....btw....Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!! :D

Sherry

OSCI
06-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Ah now I know why I have not bought a copy yet.. Destined to win a copy. Just as I have had the best destiny to meet Garth several times and share with him how much I respect him, love his music but love his life even more. Last time I saw him and shared a picture of Sunday night concert in Kansas City he threw back his head a sighed. That was as much fun as his Garthy giggle. As I told him then, The Light will be on until he is ready!

Valerie (vjthedj)

sj3r
06-01-2009, 09:48 PM
I have not had the fortune too meet Garth but I have been a fan since the beginning. I would be honored to have a signed copy of the book. I'm almost done reading it.
Sue

Baton Rouge
06-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Will see...maybe I have a chance to win a signed copy. It would be wonderful...

Gß-fÄŃ
06-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Aren't we all wishing! I hope you guys check the afternoon and night time folks. It's not so easy to always be on during the day. But I WANT ONE TOO....LOL
Tricia

Teach
06-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Are you going to announce who won as a group? I would love to be picked but I would also like to know who won each day.

fuzzwuzz55
06-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Any chance of Garth signing it too with a private message??

I know it's just wishful thinking but a girl just has to ask. (And tease and plead, and maybe cry alittle).

Nope! Not on your life mister! Been there done that! The copy I have in my possession is signature enough of Garth's message to me.

Also, I had a breakthrough later today after I've had time to think and pray after my last visit here. The Lord clearly gave me a sign that I'm finally out of the storm and ready to face the music again like a a grown woman. I can't thank Patsi enough for being the conduit that done it. I can finally breathe again. And now I can freely embrace the love that shouts out to me tenderly, yet forcefully in the music I once loved. Garth never looked so good! :)

Skywise
06-06-2009, 12:51 AM
probably not Dale, but it'd be nice to imagine, eh?

Teach
06-07-2009, 10:38 PM
I sure would like to know who won the books. I am trying to wait, patiently.

Skywise
06-07-2009, 10:39 PM
hehe- i wish I'd win a copy! :D (mine suffered a small bit of water damage at a pool the other day)

Paula
06-08-2009, 03:08 PM
I understand Brandon has been away so we need to wait until he returns...sorry for the delay in responding.

Monica Lockhart
06-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Winners are notified via Private Message.

I'm not sure if Brandon plans on posting a list of all the winners or not.