PDA

View Full Version : On-line donations to TFK

CountryBee
02-13-2009, 04:33 PM
I went to the Teammates for Kids web site and found that they now accept on-line donations. You can donate by credit card, or by using your PayPal account. By using PayPal you can send funds directly from your checking account and not have any credit card fees added on.
I had forgotten about Garth's Birthday and how a lot of members from PG used to make a donation to his Foundation. Well, its never too late, so make a donation if you are able.
Bee

Paula
02-14-2009, 01:54 PM
I went to the Teammates for Kids web site and found that they now accept on-line donations. You can donate by credit card, or by using your PayPal account. By using PayPal you can send funds directly from your checking account and not have any credit card fees added on.
I had forgotten about Garth's Birthday and how a lot of members from PG used to make a donation to his Foundation. Well, its never too late, so make a donation if you are able.
BeeYes, I noticed this when I looked for the address to send a check (the address has changed recently), but I couldn't find any place to write a note saying that it was "in honor of" or anything like that, so I snail mailed my donation.

Paula