PDA

View Full Version : LIVE Garth Peformance TONIGHT!!!!!

AZGarthfan
11-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Just got word on this just now from local radio and news!!! Not sure of the accuracy but have heard from TWO sources!!!!

GARTH WILL be performing LIVE tonight in Prescott, Arizona at John McCains last campaign stop before the election! He will be at the City Courthouse plaza before John McCain speaks!!!!

My hometown is Prescott and they have kept this secret for weeks and just announced tonight that McCain will be appearing at Midnight in AZ and he will be joined with Hank Williams Jr and Garth Brooks starting at 9 pm!!!!!

I have not heard specific details of this but my mom just called me and told me the news as well!!!!

BLL
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
HMMMM....GB has never performed for a candidate, and to my knowledge hasn't really declared his party affiliation. I'd take the 'news' with a large amount of salt.

kissncry
11-03-2008, 09:41 PM
He has mentioned a political affiliation----sorta...... But I'd also be surprised if this one is for real. Just have to wait and see what happens.....if it does come to pass, at least we can hope for some brand spankin new GB pics.

Sherry

Garthmedic
11-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Just checked- No flights today from anywhere in Oklahoma to Prescott, AZ.

--spud--:)

EveryNow&Then
11-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Not very Garth like to support a specific canidate publically... He might stand up for an issue, but never a political party. I suppose people change though. We'll see I guess...

Skywise
11-03-2008, 11:40 PM
it doesn't smell like anything other than a rumor- besides- my gut tells me that IF he were to endorse a candidate, it wouldn't be mccain... the right or wrong of that not being the issue.. I don't think Garth's that type (the perform politically ala springsteen, etc) but that's simply my opinion

Garthmedic
11-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Seeing how it is a rumor, I'm gonna lock this one up. I will re-open it if it does turn out to be correct.

--spud--:)

**Late edit: If true, could somebody can PM me a link? Thanks!**