PDA

View Full Version : garth should release the double live cd with dvd

ramond
09-16-2008, 11:52 PM
it was supposed to happen,i wonder when garth will put the live tours on dvd.all the concertshe did in all tour were filmed but hasnt put them on dvd.that would be ausume.i am ready.

Monakayla
09-19-2008, 02:32 AM
Of course any Garth product would be cool. We love our Garth! The product I would like to see is a DVD of the KC/LA shows. Since I know Garth would not do a dvd of all the nights it would be cool to do the best show from each location. For LA, it would be the 10PM Friday show hands down. Garth could add some bonus interview footage about the excitment and preparation leading up to the events and his reactions to the events as well. That weekend in LA was so phenominal. I did not have a voice for a week after! To be able watch that moment on dvd would mean so much. My friend said it was a lifetime event for her as well. Just writing this makes me want Garth back NOW!
I know all of you who were there know exactly what I mean... I have been to many shows of various music genres; noone can touch Garth and the magic thing that happens at those shows. It's hard to explain the magic, but I know this: Garth on a stage surrounded by his fans is simply so right! That's how we felt at those shows..like "for a moment all the world was right" again...we were all assembled in our places and once again it was "game on" from the second the lights went down!

-Monica :)

iriscrazy
09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
I'd camp out for the KC/LA DVD. Sunday night at KC and Friday night in LA were incredible but they all were. We can only hope but seems like we'd heard a rumor by now. He did speak of a benefit of some kind at the BOK in Tulsa. Please ... something, anything. Throw us starving fans a crumb!

YouSoundBitter
09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Think the most we could hope for is a Double Live cover from one of the shows, most-likely from the 14th, as it was seen by people around the country thru theaters and arenas...

Monakayla
09-20-2008, 12:43 AM
We're Garth fans. We are dreamers just like Garth. We can dream right!

Garth,
You know what's on our Christmas list and we've all been very good!

-Monica ;)

jturtels
09-24-2008, 12:15 AM
I don't understand what the problem would be with at least putting the KC theater show and the LA televised show in DVD format...would be little or no work at all.