PDA

View Full Version : We Shall Be Free ( Celeberty)

garthtacular
08-02-2008, 02:38 AM
I believe Garth should release We Shall be Free ( Celeberty) version of the song.- We Shall Be Free video should be adapted to a singel for radio airplay or even live. The celeberites who spoke , appeared, and lended thier voices to the video could be in a newer version of the song. The song would still have the same meaning but be more powerful and have a stronger vocal event. These celeberites would even be part of the chorus. The newer version would also be an updated song that would coinside to the We Shall be Free 15 years( I think) anniversery. it would go along the same lines as The remix of Wild Horsees but on a much grander scale. We Shall be Free ( Celeberty) would probally need to be reeidited and rerecrded but it would help keep Garth music alive, new, fresh, without actually make entirely new music. This song woud also be excellent live with all the celerbities and all.

karik
08-03-2008, 11:22 PM
I really want that video too!

Skywise
08-03-2008, 11:37 PM
I'd love to see the new updated video which was supposed to be on the entertainer set... but with Garth, sometime waiting is better. who knows?

garthtacular
08-03-2008, 11:40 PM
And what about having the song from the video( with the celeberty voices and in the chorus) being released as a single ?

Mr_Sevens
08-05-2008, 04:51 AM
And what about having the song from the video( with the celeberty voices and in the chorus) being released as a single ?

it would have been great back in the day but I think it would take a lot for radio to turn an old hit by an artist into a new hit by the same artist.