PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I Thank God For Unanswered Prayers

Maggie526
07-19-2008, 03:19 PM
I prayed all day yesterday that I would find someone that might have an extra ticket to The Billy Joel concert last night.. was feeling sorry for myself when my Dad called in a panic my Mom had fallen in the yard and couldn’t get up. (She’s has a broken ankle but is doing fine) I spent last night in the ER & the hospital.
Seems God & Garth knew what they were doing.. I was where I was needed and was suppose be…

Jona
07-19-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she will recover fast. So good you could be there for her :)

Skywise
07-19-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm very glad to know that you were able to be there for your mom! how old is she?

I understand re: broken ankles, though when my wife fell last year she only had a grade 3 sprain, not a break..

Maggie- you are right, God certainly knew what He was doing, and I'm glad to know that you are at peace about being where He wanted you when you were needed.

May God bless you and help your mom's recovery!

Scott

TJsgotGBfever
07-19-2008, 07:58 PM
so glad you were able to be there for your mom!! Wishing her a smooth recovery!!

iriscrazy
07-20-2008, 04:31 PM
All things happen for a reason. Your generosity will come back to you 10 fold.
Your time with Garth will come and it will be so incredible. You will be here telling us all about it and we will be in awe.
Hope you Mom has a speedy recovery and is not in any pain. (:

kissncry
07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Please give your Mom my best wishes for her recovery. If she's anything like her daughter, she'll be up and around in no time. :D Let her know she now has all of PG on her side. "Guess the Lord knows what He's doing after all......"

Sherry

Maggie526
07-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I did tell my Mom she has people from all over the country & as far awawy as Norway pulling for her :)