PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Watson

Bryan11
03-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey I was wondering if any of you have ever listened to Aaron Watson. He is huge in Texas and is quickly getting more popular across the country. He's a great guy, who plays country music like it should be played. You can go to this link: http://aaronwatson.com/crop.php and download a bunch of his biggest hits for free (completely legally, it's a link from his official site). -- In case that link doesn't work, go to aaronwatson.com and look for the link on the right hand side of the page that says "free music." Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

misty_winters
03-19-2008, 10:04 PM
i have been following this guy in texas for years... he is my 2nd favorite artist... OF COURSE NO ONE TOPS GARTH!!!! but he has a new CD comming out on April 1st that can be pre-ordered at amazon.com last i checked... the single is called "Hearts are Breaking Across Texas"... My personal favorite is one off a past record called "Off the Record"... he is great and i hope you all get a chance to check him out!!!

Bryan11
04-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I know there are several people on PG from Colorado. Aaron Watson will be playing at the Grizzly Rose in May!!!

Skywise
04-20-2008, 02:55 PM
when in May?

Skywise
04-20-2008, 02:58 PM
that concert would be on May 16th as part of a 'double dip' type show with Stony Larue..

I'm in Colorado but may 16th- I'll be busy the entire day and night... :(