PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is on the front page of the Globe

ohiogarthfan
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
http://www.globemagazine.com/ (March 10)

Yup it's our own Garth. When I seen the headline, I assumed they were claiming trouble between Garth and Trisha, but when I scanned the article, it's about Sandy.

What is interesting is the fact that they don't dog Garth, but go after his ex all the time. I know this type of mag feeds on half truths and lies and speculation, but I thought I'd mention it.

iriscrazy
03-01-2008, 07:38 PM
What did Sandi do this time? They have to come up with something that she does because we know that Garth is perfect and never does anything wrong and if he did we'd all just ignore it.

lucaswynne
03-01-2008, 08:34 PM
The people that write for the globe are the same kind of people that consider im buddies from yahoo their best friends and consider Star Wars conventions to be revolutionizing the world.

dlr5
03-01-2008, 08:40 PM
They know if Garth is on the cover, the magazine will sell!

YouSoundBitter
03-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey, the Star Wars Conventions to bring balance to force. Garth is the chosen one, you can tell the force is strong with this one. :-P

txtknogk
03-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Watch the slamming of other peoples' pasttimes!! I've just had a week where fellow teachers where I work slammed me for being a stalker! Why else would I have attended 8 Garth concerts in the last 4 months? My answer was that it was obvious they had never attended one of his concerts or we wouldn't be having the discussion. As I was steaming and trying to regain my calm exterior ( ;.) I vowed never to put down what others enjoy!! Sure hope I can hold to that!!

okiegirl2007
03-01-2008, 09:09 PM
it says "garth brooks caught up in cheating scandal,
What will Trisha do?

seem like he was caught cheating on her with Sandy.
If anyone has the full story, please share.

ohiogarthfan
03-01-2008, 09:30 PM
What I seen when I scanned it at work today was that Sandi was a homewrecker, and that she brought the married man home to live with her. I didn't read it all since i was at work, and we ain't supposed to read mags when working.

iriscrazy
03-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Watch the slamming of other peoples' pasttimes!! I've just had a week where fellow teachers where I work slammed me for being a stalker! Why else would I have attended 8 Garth concerts in the last 4 months? My answer was that it was obvious they had never attended one of his concerts or we wouldn't be having the discussion. As I was steaming and trying to regain my calm exterior ( ;.) I vowed never to put down what others enjoy!! Sure hope I can hold to that!!

I've not been accused of stalking but I've been called a "groupie." People just don't understand unless they've been there. We were fortunate enough to get to go to 5 shows and I wish that we could've done 14. It's what we enjoy. It's what makes us happy. I guess there are a bunch of "stalkers" out there. Maybe the Globe will write about the stalkers since they deal in lies. Sandi's an easy target. I don't believe Garth would cheat on TY...never believe it in a million years. She's the love of his life. It's written all over the man when he looks at her. What a lucky gal. Anyway...I'd still like to know what the trash rag has to say...but not enough to buy it!

lucaswynne
03-01-2008, 10:10 PM
it says "garth brooks caught up in cheating scandal,
What will Trisha do?

seem like he was caught cheating on her with Sandy.
If anyone has the full story, please share.

This is how rumors get started. Leave the guy alone, I say stop even posting the links!

Maggie526
03-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Dear God.. not The Globe again.. does anyone really believe anything they read in that Rag?

txtknogk
03-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Lay off the rag---er, Globe!! I find this magazine extremely valuable!! Without that rag--er, Globe, I might never have house trained my puppies!!! heheheheheheheheheheheheheh (that was an extremely tactful way of saying it is full of _ _ _ _ )

karik
03-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Lay off the rag---er, Globe!! I find this magazine extremely valuable!! Without that rag--er, Globe, I might never have house trained my puppies!!! heheheheheheheheheheheheheh (that was an extremely tactful way of saying it is full of _ _ _ _ )

LOL!!!