PDA

View Full Version : Thanks JoAnnL for sharing with Jay!

PJ
02-21-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm assuming you had a hand in the KC video on Leno? ;)

Maggie526
02-21-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm thinking the same thing PJ :)

iriscrazy
02-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Have ya noticed the girl is missing in action? Ya think she's made off with our man? Do we need to bail of jail for the video? JOANN...WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED DETAILS!

G-f
02-21-2008, 07:41 PM
That was SO FUNNY!! Boy it must have blown his mind because he was so off key singing, I had to go back and listen just for that, and then of course to just see it all again. You all tell us some more about it.

I know you are asking for Joann to come on..is she the one that threw it?? Did he know afterwards who threw it? I thought it was funny what he said about the line that they would put up on the road with all the panties,, bras,,,etc....lol more info. please.....:)
Tricia

Maggie526
02-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Have ya noticed the girl is missing in action? Ya think she's made off with our man? Do we need to bail of jail for the video? JOANN...WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED DETAILS!

If the GMan took her away in handcuffs she doesn't want to be bailed out :)

PJ
02-21-2008, 09:49 PM
I know you are asking for Joann to come on..is she the one that threw it??

No, she had mentioned here that she had a video of it so just guessing she may have slipped a copy to Jay. ;)

FreakinGarthNut
02-22-2008, 12:20 AM
If the GMan took her away in handcuffs she doesn't want to be bailed out :)

Can ya blame her? I say if he's there, send me directly to jail, no need to pass go to collect $200. Heck, I'd pay to go to Garth's jail.

Cinda

Maggie526
02-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Garth's jail :)

iriscrazy
02-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Oh no, here we go again.
If she's in jail, I wonder if G's got her handcuffed?
He's such a "bad boy."
(comment from on the the sister D's).

kissncry
02-22-2008, 09:47 AM
BTW, didn't we all agree that we would raise bail money for anyone who ended up going to the slammer on a Garth related charge? Can't imagine that she would waste her one phone call on something silly like a good lawyer when she knows we would bail her out. Heck, we could even testify on her behalf at trial. A never ending line of women as far as the eye can see taking the witness stand one by one and explaining in graphic detail to the judge and jury how Garth's bod drives laides to do the damnest things. Sort of a temporary insanity kinda thing. :P Hmmmmm..... full body cavity search, anyone? :D Or maybe one of those bad prison movie shower scenes could be in order.

Sherry

Maggie526
02-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Oh no, here we go again.
If she's in jail, I wonder if G's got her handcuffed?
He's such a "bad boy."
(comment from on the the sister D's).

Garth's jail !!!
I would turn myself over to the authorities and pray the judge sentences me to life :)

FreakinGarthNut
02-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh Lordy,

I just broke out in a cold sweat thinkin about Warden Garth in a uniform..............thats probably about the only way he could get any hotter.
I'm sorry Warden, I've been bad, I'll understand if you have to beat me with your baton..............

Cinda
*heading in to take a cold shower

iriscrazy
02-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Any further comment made by me concerning Waden G and his, uh, baton would not be rated PG. So, no comment. (if thinking is a sin...I've sinned again)

kissncry
02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Beaten to death by the Warden's baton? Whatta way to go!! :D:D:D:D

Sherry

G-f
02-22-2008, 05:17 PM
You ladies are bad..............evil minds, if only you knew that Garth comes to read now and then. Well, I don't know for sure, but you know that he would want to keep up with "his" site or maybe see what's going on, on Trisha's site sometimes, and I'm sure he knows about our gutter minds. I bet he gets a good laugh from some of these and you "bad girls" never know it.....lol He does know some of you from meeting him so many times right???? In that case he would have to build a really big jail and put all of us in it. One day he's going to ask someone ........"what was that about a baton"???......
Bad girls....:) Oh and has Joann surfaced yet? If not he's got her for sure, or the other way around.
Tricia

PJ
02-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Oh and has Joann surfaced yet? If not he's got her for sure, or the other way around.

She just posted in the TV thread so maybe she'll see we're looking for her. :)

G-f
02-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Ok, I'm going looking for her.
Tricia

karik
02-22-2008, 07:06 PM
You ladies are bad..............evil minds, if only you knew that Garth comes to read now and then. Well, I don't know for sure, but you know that he would want to keep up with "his" site or maybe see what's going on, on Trisha's site sometimes, and I'm sure he knows about our gutter minds. I bet he gets a good laugh from some of these and you "bad girls" never know it.....lol He does know some of you from meeting him so many times right???? In that case he would have to build a really big jail and put all of us in it. One day he's going to ask someone ........"what was that about a baton"???......
Bad girls....:) Oh and has Joann surfaced yet? If not he's got her for sure, or the other way around.
Tricia

Yeah, sometimes I think that Garth just might be reading these...
and then I remember(thank you agin God for another GREAT quality) He has a sense of humor. THANK YOU LORD

G-f
02-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Karik.....

That's what I meant. I think he would be having a good laugh at this. Seems like when they talked about him in KC doing the "Shameless Swivel", that from the looks of PJ's photo's and another that I saw, that it just made him "throw it into a higher gear." That man knows what he's doing.
I don't talk it a lot, I just get a kick out of reading some of this stuff.
Tricia

Maggie526
02-23-2008, 12:43 PM
The man knows exactly what he is doing with that swivel. He is the reason we are SHAMELESS :)

JoAnn L.
02-23-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm assuming you had a hand in the KC video on Leno? ;)

Penny, I could swear I replied to this, but I was on a borrowed PC yesterday so I may have made an error in posting.

I was not the provider of that video clip. It was from a different angle than mine, and the producer of the show told me he (Garth) was providing his "owned" video footage. So I suppose GMTA. Garth knows what we like and took care of it on his own.

PJ
02-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Very cool, thanks for the info!

kissncry
02-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Garth bringing his own footage is just more proof that he knows what his audience craves and he is more than happy to give it to us. ;) Like I said before, he knows we love it and he loves that we love it. Such a naughty lil boy! :D

Sherry

JoAnn L.
02-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Garth bringing his own footage is just more proof that he knows what his audience craves and he is more than happy to give it to us. ;) Like I said before, he knows we love it and he loves that we love it. Such a naughty lil boy! :D
Sherry

He himself is his own best marketing tool. He just needs to show up and use his ASSets, the rest just takes care of itself.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during a calendar or CD jacket photo session. I'd just love to hear him talking about what *we* like and how he's going to give it to us, by posing and adjusting himself in front of the camera.

iriscrazy
02-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Yes, and the positioning of strategic words, ie the famous "toy for tots."
Joann...we had such high hopes that you had been jailed by GB and had wonderful "prisoner of war" stories to tell us.

JoAnn L.
02-23-2008, 07:42 PM
...or are you just happy to see me? Okay I must have been on a badPC, as I swear I posted somthing like thie and I don't see it....or the PG moderators removed it? I must be going crazy.

And for the record, if I was was held prisoner I think I'd be taking those stories to the gas chamber...so I could say I just died and went to heaven.

Beaten to death by the Warden's baton? Whatta way to go!! :D:D:D:D

Sherry

Maggie526
02-23-2008, 08:04 PM
He himself is his own best marketing tool. He just needs to show up and use his ASSets, the rest just takes care of itself.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during a calendar or CD jacket photo session. I'd just love to hear him talking about what *we* like and how he's going to give it to us, by posing and adjusting himself in front of the camera.

Yes!!! and he does a fantastic job promoting those assets. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the shower wall when he was filming MTAM video :)
Darn...why did he have to chicken out!!!

iriscrazy
02-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The poor man could hardly sit still for that baton in his pocket. Did you notice that he kept changing positions. I felt bad for him that he had to wear those jeans that were so tight he couldn't have possibly had anything between him and the jeans but ... oh no, I'm sliding off into the gutter...help, help, help!!! (too late, I'm already there)

kissncry
02-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes!!! and he does a fantastic job promoting those assets. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the shower wall when he was filming MTAM video :)

Well, the good news is that at least he didn't chicken out until AFTER the shot was filmed and that at least the footage DOES exist somewhere. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll see the light of day eventually. ;) It's a very gutsy move to wait to do your first nude scene at 45! Way to go Garth! :D

Sherry

Maggie526
02-23-2008, 10:30 PM
...or are you just happy to see me? Okay I must have been on a badPC, as I swear I posted somthing like thie and I don't see it....or the PG moderators removed it? I must be going crazy.

And for the record, if I was was held prisoner I think I'd be taking those stories to the gas chamber...so I could say I just died and went to heaven.

Held prisoner by the GMAN what a delightful thought.. more pleasant dreams tonight :)
I'm glad you're back with us Shameless/Deviants JoAnn.

iriscrazy
02-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Here we are...Sat. night and no concert to go to. Dreamin' of GB and swivels, thrusts and concerts to come. Yes, pleasant dreams Sister D's.

kissncry
02-24-2008, 03:04 AM

Speaking of a product that sells itself, I can't figure out for the life of me why the people at Wrangler jeans haven't signed this man. All you would need to do would just show a pic of him at those jeans. Sell like hot cakes, I tell ya!

Sherry

JoAnn L.
02-24-2008, 04:12 AM
I'd have loved to have been a fly on the shower wall when he was filming MTAM video :)

Maybe the shower water was cold?

JoAnn L.
02-24-2008, 04:20 AM
It's a very gutsy move to wait to do your first nude scene at 45! Way to go Garth! Sherry

Who says he waited until he was 45? I heard he did somthing a while ago, back in the Chris Gaines days....where he was in his birthday suit...let's just hope and pray they finish the screenplay for the lamb.

JoAnn L.
02-24-2008, 04:32 AM
Speaking of a product that sells itself, I can't figure out for the life of me why the people at Wrangler jeans haven't signed this man. All you would need to do would just show a pic of him at those jeans. Sell like hot cakes, I tell ya! Sherry

Because it's cheaper for them to send him free Wranglers in every color on a regular basis and let him endorse them all on his own.

I will mention a few things I have noticed and observed over the years. Garth gets attached to certain clothing; he tends to wear them a lot. Kind of like they keep ending up in the front of the closet or top of the drawer. Capitol records....same burgendy shirt as in KC on Thursday night, and on Leno last week? His Wranglers on Thursday in KC were probably brand new...what he may not have noticed, but I did was a little white spot on the seem where the pants were so tight the white of the fabric just barely shows (like a tiny defect). I have close ups that show this well, seems he was wearing those same Wraglers on Saturday night LA last show...however they have been washed a few times and lightened up, but the same white spot on his crotch is there. I looked, I am guilty...take me to jail please.

kissncry
02-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Who says he waited until he was 45? I heard he did somthing a while ago, back in the Chris Gaines days....where he was in his birthday suit...let's just hope and pray they finish the screenplay for the lamb.

Okay, JoAnn, don't just drop a bomb like that and then disappear on us! Spill, woman! Even if it's just the whisper of a rumor, I'm in! :ipray:

Sherry

iriscrazy
02-24-2008, 12:47 PM
You guys aren't going to believe this is coming from me, but, I hope he keeps the in the buff scenes under lock and key until his kids are older. You know they would get copy somehow and NO kid wants to see Dad in the buff. (Even though every red blooded woman on the face of the earth would give their last dime for a peek.)

GBronx
02-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Garth loves wearing those wranglers too tight (about a size or 2).
Remember him on Oprah for last years Valentine show??

He does tend to take a liking to and wear the same things over and over. (i.e.: that yellow plaid shirt for the 75th Opry)
Even though those who pack his wardrobe for him suggest other things. We know Garth has a mind of his own.

kissncry
02-24-2008, 01:07 PM
You guys aren't going to believe this is coming from me, but, I hope he keeps the in the buff scenes under lock and key until his kids are older. You know they would get copy somehow and NO kid wants to see Dad in the buff. (Even though every red blooded woman on the face of the earth would give their last dime for a peek.)

Okay, Joyce, I'll compromise. Let them keep their pics of NAKED GARTH. But, I can't let something as smokin' hot as NAKED CHRIS go! When it comes to CG, I lose all sense of propriety, good sense, and a good deal of my dignity as well. You just don't know what he does to me! ;)

Sherry (who is more than a little upset that Doug is at work right now) :D

kissncry
02-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Because it's cheaper for them to send him free Wranglers in every color on a regular basis and let him endorse them all on his own.

I will mention a few things I have noticed and observed over the years. Garth gets attached to certain clothing; he tends to wear them a lot. Kind of like they keep ending up in the front of the closet or top of the drawer. Capitol records....same burgendy shirt as in KC on Thursday night, and on Leno last week? His Wranglers on Thursday in KC were probably brand new...what he may not have noticed, but I did was a little white spot on the seem where the pants were so tight the white of the fabric just barely shows (like a tiny defect). I have close ups that show this well, seems he was wearing those same Wraglers on Saturday night LA last show...however they have been washed a few times and lightened up, but the same white spot on his crotch is there. I looked, I am guilty...take me to jail please.

It also looks a lot like the same burgundy shirt from the Big Machine/Ultimate Hits press conference. And, honey, if looking is a crime--- they would have to put me under the jail. :D

Sherry

iriscrazy
02-24-2008, 04:16 PM
We were all looking, I mean, geeesss, how the heck could you not? Slap the cuffs on cause we're guilty.
As for CG, I was not a big fan. I did like a song or 2 and enjoyed that black and white pic but I just couldn't get into CG. Maybe I'm too old.
CG just didn't do it for me like GB. But it there was a pic of CG in the buff, well I'd have to check IT out. Wonder what his girls think of CG?

G-f
02-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by iriscrazy
------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say I have to agree with you. At the time I saw them talking about that part, I was thinking.......no.......Garth.....the kids.......you're going to regret that. As for Trisha "okaying it" woman what are you thinking??? I think that is the first thing that they would have jump on, "no pun intended." But the way some of the country music folks treat him, he would have been shunned forever "personal feelings there." The song would have been lost in the controversy and it would have been a much different out turn in the long run that "I think" would have kept us from seeing him in concert so much.

Hollywood is okay with it, but Country Music, his kids and reputation aren't quite ready for that yet. I'd love to look, I'm not CRAZY, but it would have been a bad move for him. I'm glad he thought about it for a while.
Tricia

Maggie526
02-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Okay, JoAnn, don't just drop a bomb like that and then disappear on us! Spill, woman! Even if it's just the whisper of a rumor, I'm in! :ipray:

Sherry

OMG.. if this is true.. someone get a net.!! This will send Sherry over the edge :)

Maggie526
02-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Maybe the shower water was cold?

As much as Id love to comment on that statement JoAnn. Im going to restrain myself. I do not want to be responsible for having this thread removed :)

JoAnn L.
02-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Something about the element of the unknown....that is intriguing and keeps one curiously interested. If the entire cat is out of the bag, and all we can do is look and not touch, then I'd rather keep the dream alive.

AS far as the kids, well many celebrities have done their share of nude scenes to last a lifetime...I am sure the children are protected to some degree, and then are educated with the understanding that it's marketing, acting etc. SO I am sure Garth's girls would be just fine and survive any childhood trauma or scaring. NO doubt, they have probably seen him on occasion passing through the hallways buck naked...it happens in the best of families.

With that said, leaving the nude butt shot out of MTAM was the right thing to do for all the reasons people had mentioned above with controversy etc.

Maggie526
02-24-2008, 07:38 PM

We ALL looked.. If that is against the law they are going to have to build a very large prison :)

Speaking of his wardrobe. Is there a reason Garth always wears long sleeved shirts? He looks great in everything he wears, especially those tight jeans :) but Id liked to see him in a tee shirt & shorts for a change :)

Maggie526
02-24-2008, 07:42 PM
If Garth didn’t want us to know there was footage of a NAKED GARTH out there.. that info would never had been released to GAC.. so as we have been saying Ladies ..The Man knows exactly what he is doing to us :) Hopefully the video will get released someday (preferably while I’m still alive) :)

iriscrazy
02-25-2008, 12:38 AM
Nude butt shot...that's all??? Weeeeeeeeeel then, that wouldn't be so bad. (However, I can just here the girsl saying, "Dad, ick, gross." )
I really want to say more here...but can't. I said I'd behave.
Maggie and all the deviant one's know. I'm still wanting to discuss Joann and the warden's baton. Ooops.

Maggie526
02-25-2008, 10:57 AM
The uncut MTAM video may never be made public ,but The GMan never ceases to amaze me. He has managed to protect his girls, avoid controversy, and still give us ladies what we want!! I know when I watch the MTAM video shower scene I have very pleasant images in my head that are not on the screen. :) Thank you Garth!!!

p.s. I’d still would have loved to have been a fly on that shower wall :)

iriscrazy
02-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Uh, hmmmmmm, yes. I second that notion! Wouldn't mind being the soap either.

karik
02-25-2008, 01:19 PM
how about the shower head? overhead shot?? or the drain....

Maggie526
02-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Nude butt shot...that's all??? Weeeeeeeeeel then, that wouldn't be so bad. (However, I can just here the girsl saying, "Dad, ick, gross." )
I really want to say more here...but can't. I said I'd behave.
Maggie and all the deviant one's know. I'm still wanting to discuss Joann and the warden's baton. Ooops.

I remember Jon Small saying the original shower scene was tastefully shot but it was.. full length head to toe of GARTH NAKED

kissncry
02-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Except for one small piece of "stocking" (I believe either Garth or Trisha called it that). Maybe we all should be wishing to be something else besides the drain or a fly on the wall, ladies! :D;)

Sherry

Maggie526
02-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Except for one small piece of "stocking" (I believe either Garth or Trisha called it that). Maybe we all should be wishing to be something else besides the drain or a fly on the wall, ladies! :D;)

Sherry

Well...what is really in our minds can't be posted Sherry :)

kissncry
02-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Just how much money do you suppose we could raise for charity if they auctioned off that piece of cloth?

Sherry

iriscrazy
02-25-2008, 07:03 PM

Sherry

After looking at the photo's on the Shameless thread, I don't think it was a "small" piece of anything. Like Forest said, "that's all I've got to say about that."

G-f
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
I was waiting to see someone say something about "small".....hmmmmm nottttt!
Tricia

Maggie526
02-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Mr. September.. SMALL !!! I don't think so :)

kissncry
02-26-2008, 02:46 AM
Just remember, everything is relative. It might be small in comparison to what it's near. :D

Sherry

iriscrazy
02-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Sherry,
OOOH, the "clothe" was small. (The images in my head are not pg.)

Maggie526
02-26-2008, 11:59 AM
It might be small in comparison to what it's near.
Ummm..No.. I better not comment :)

iriscrazy
02-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Maggie...we're going to get in trouble again. I just keep flipping over to Mr. Sept. picture and it's really hard not to comment.

Maggie526
02-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Maggie...we're going to get in trouble again. I just keep flipping over to Mr. Sept. picture and it's really hard not to comment.

Its MY fault you keep looking at that pic? Joyce Ive told you before. WE were not the reason that thread was edited :)

iriscrazy
02-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh Maggie...girlfriend you make me laugh!

Monica Lockhart
02-26-2008, 09:34 PM
and have loved watching you ladies have so much fun..

But...

I've got to nicely ask that you gals take a cold shower and cool down the comments just a bit. We need to keep in mind that this is a family website and I'm not so sure Taylor, August or Colleen would like reading some of these comments about their dad.

Not trying to be the bad guy... but let's tone it down a little and still have fun..OK??

Thanks!!

Moni

kissncry
02-27-2008, 03:01 AM
All right girls, you heard the nice lady-- hit the showers! :) Now remember no cutting in line and no towel snapping either. :p Sorry for gettling a little outta hand, ma'am. :o But sometimes Garth does make it awfully hard for us hormonally challenged females to behave. ;)

Sherry (falling in line with the rest of the "D" girls now)

Maggie526
02-27-2008, 10:36 AM
and have loved watching you ladies have so much fun..

But...

I've got to nicely ask that you gals take a cold shower and cool down the comments just a bit. We need to keep in mind that this is a family website and I'm not so sure Taylor, August or Colleen would like reading some of these comments about their dad.

Not trying to be the bad guy... but let's tone it down a little and still have fun..OK??

Thanks!!

Moni

Okay.. Moni

iriscrazy
02-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Yes, back in the dawg house we go.

Maggie526
02-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Yes, back in the dawg house we go.

LOL Joyce :)