PDA

View Full Version : Trisha Is On Tour

Maggie526
02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
That means Garth is Mr. Mom…wonder if he needs any help with the laundry. I’d be than happy to teach him how to fold fitted sheets :)

karik
02-14-2008, 10:06 PM
There is Sandy....

Do you need an assistant? I can cook good!

kissncry
02-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Good ole Gartha Stewart needing help to do laundry? Nah, but I would be willing to fill any other "position" he has available! ;)

Sherry

iriscrazy
02-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Okay...we have found another deviant thread.
Well, there is a bad "bug" going around in NE Oklahoma. Garth or the girls might need a nurse and I think that I can help out in that area. I'm good at sponge baths.

txtknogk
02-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I would not want to be you ladies when Tricia calls off that tour on account of the flu bug and comes home early with that big can of whoop ass!!!!!!! That "real woman" seems a tad protective of her territory! She may have even studied at the U of Faith and Majored in Protection of My Man 101!!

kissncry
02-15-2008, 12:17 AM
I'll let Trisha have Garth, I want Chris! :D

Sherry

Paula
02-16-2008, 02:50 PM
This thread has been edited. Please be respectful and keep it as PG-rated as possible.

Paula

Maggie526
02-16-2008, 03:15 PM
I would not want to be you ladies when Tricia calls off that tour on account of the flu bug and comes home early with that big can of whoop ass!!!!!!! That "real woman" seems a tad protective of her territory! She may have even studied at the U of Faith and Majored in Protection of My Man 101!!

I don't blame Trisha I'd be protective of the GMan too, but we are just trying to help Garth with the household chores :)

Garth_FANtasizer
02-16-2008, 06:07 PM
This thread has been edited. Please be respectful and keep it as PG-rated as possible.

Paula

Nothing more PG than finger paints. Yep, me and Garth would spend the day finger painting.

~Ann~

Maggie526
02-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Nothing more PG than finger paints. Yep, me and Garth would spend the day finger painting.

~Ann~

Is it safe to ask what you and Garth are fingerpainting Ann?

kissncry
02-17-2008, 03:51 AM
Ann, would those happen to be edible fingerpaints? If not, you know you can use various household items in a pinch-- such as chocolate syrup, whipped cream, assorted fruit toppings (strawberry, cherry, etc) also make colorful if sticky additions to your project.

Sherry ***running away with her fingers in her ears*****

karik
02-17-2008, 08:00 PM

LOL U of Faith

Maggie526
02-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Good ole Gartha Stewart needing help to do laundry? Nah, but I would be willing to fill any other "position" he has available! ;)
Sherry

I'm sure he will appreciate any help we can give Sherry :)
I don't mind the laundry.. perhaps I can get the answer to a question about a certain article of clothing we were wondering about :)

iriscrazy
02-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Yes, boxer's or brief's or commando. The girls are gone to school all day so that would give one a long time to "do laundry."

Maggie526
02-18-2008, 02:20 PM
I'm hoping Garth is a slow learner and he needs some extra nighttime courses :)

iriscrazy
02-18-2008, 03:07 PM
So, do the sheets need to be washed because they have finger paint on them?

Garth_FANtasizer
02-18-2008, 05:00 PM
So, do the sheets need to be washed because they have finger paint on them?

No - but Garth may need a shower. :)

~Ann~

kissncry
02-18-2008, 05:09 PM

~Ann~

Okay, if he needs a shower, I think we all know what that means, don't we? All together now---don't forget to use all caps either. ;)

Sherry

JoAnn L.
02-18-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm sure he will appreciate any help we can give Sherry :)
I don't mind the laundry.. perhaps I can get the answer to a question about a certain article of clothing we were wondering about :)

Just go look at some of those ST photos in the tight baseball pants...there is NO doubt about it there. Garth is versitle, flexbile and open minded...I'm sure what ever is clean, comfortable and serves its purpose at the time. He has these options:

Briefs (Tidy Whities)
Boxers (for making babies)
Boxer Briefs (snug and tucked)
Bikini (metro sexual Garth?)
Jock Strap (G-strap for support and protection)
Thong (G-String) Hey it can happen, he's played the role "French Whore"
Free Ball - commando style..or September style.

Then there is Trisha's collection of undies...but well that's just TMI (too much imagination)

iriscrazy
02-18-2008, 09:36 PM
September style is now burned into my brain...it just won't go away (even if I wanted it too).

txtknogk
02-18-2008, 10:20 PM
oh, ladies, you dio need some other hobby/outlet other than this forum/compulsive behaviour centered on MY Garth!!! heheheheheheh

Gbfanoh
02-19-2008, 01:10 AM
This makes for some good bed time reading which will hopefully lead to pleasant dreams!!!

iriscrazy
02-19-2008, 01:33 AM
Ya want pleasant dreams? Just look at Mr September before you doze off. MERCY!!! Please Lord...MERCY! (Father forgive me for I have sinned).

Maggie526
02-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Briefs (Tidy Whities)
Boxers (for making babies)
Boxer Briefs (snug and tucked)
Bikini (metro sexual Garth?)
Jock Strap (G-strap for support and protection)
Thong (G-String) Hey it can happen, he's played the role "French Whore"
Helping with the laundry is going to be a lot of fun :)

Maggie526
02-19-2008, 11:07 AM

~Ann~

Then he's going to need some clean towels.. which I just finished folding and have waiting for him :)