PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Playmate OBSESSED with Garth.

okiegirl2007
02-14-2008, 12:47 AM
I found this in Globe Mag. today. A Playboy Bunny is Totally
Obsessed with Garth it's making Trisha upset and Jealous.
She has posted on her myspace that she "love's him" and
is definatly after Garth. Trisha even said "I am very protective
of my man". I am just glad his girls aren't invoved, they don't
need to be exposed to anything like this. I think she is just stalking
him. I think Garth and Trisha can put a stop to this somehow
can't they? I mean i love him but not in that way, i just love
him as a fan and apart of my family. I am not obsessed.

Just thought i would share this.

mammafox
02-14-2008, 12:58 AM
why is it that everytime a celebrity pokes his head out into the world again the tabloid feel the need to drag them through the mud
Garth does not deserve to be treated like that, nor do any of the other celebrities that are just trying to live there lives
those people just need to mind there own business and just go back to reporting on Britney - she loves the attention.

YouSoundBitter
02-14-2008, 07:35 AM
Her name is Sara Jean Underwood, no picture of her though on the link:-(

VocalLizzy
02-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Okay, I'm gonna lighten up the mood here...

SARA JEAN, GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!!!

*giggle*

Miss Lizzy

Garth_FANtasizer
02-14-2008, 08:25 AM
News Flash: The Globe is a rag mag, not the Bible. :-$
Don't quote it like it's gosple.

The fact that the Cat in the Hat can still sell for them is a good thing. The bad thing is some people believe everything they read. [-X

~Ann~

VocalLizzy
02-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Ok, an additional mirthful moment here...

The Tabloid Journalistic Integrity Heirarchy (this is hypothetical folks...)

Enquirer / Star: All Three Hefner Girlfriends in Love with Garth
Globe: Playboy Bunny in Love with Garth
Weekly World News: Ghost of Anna Nicole in Love with Garth or Martian Playboy Bunny in Love With Garth (Quote from bunny: "He sees past my green curves for the alien woman I really am...")

Miss Lizzy

kissncry
02-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Weeeellll.... I'll say this in her defense. She's got excellent taste! ;) Now I gotta go dig out Doug's old Playboys so I can get a gander at the "competition". :D She can have Garth, but Chris is MINE!! Do you hear me, you home wreckin' hussy?!? :p

Sherry

vegitoth
02-14-2008, 04:21 PM
you know something, if a scandal literally starts happening between those two, I am going to be pissed. I'll even fly to Playboy House and kick some tail just to get them to shut up.

mammafox
02-14-2008, 06:44 PM
ok guys - this is stupid - this is how those rag magazines make there money - it's only celebrities like Britney that like this kind of publicity - but for people like Garth, it just hurts them - he is an honest and decent guy, and just because he is famous those rag magazines feel they have the right to publish lies about him. We should not let them lead our minds in the wrong direction about him and his family.

lucaswynne
02-14-2008, 06:48 PM
How can they mention a class act like Garth and somebody that takes their clothes off for money in the same breath?

A LOT (not all) of people objectify women already, why contribute to it yourself!?

kissncry
02-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Nobody here really takes any of the crap they print in those rags seriously. We are just laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. :D

Sherry

YouSoundBitter
02-14-2008, 09:31 PM
I sent a friend request to her myspace but haven't been accepted yet.

txtknogk
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Miss Lizzy, You should seek help immediately because your sense of humor just resembles mine soooooooo closely!!!!!!!!! I love the headlines!! Now folks, we need to stop knockers--er, I mean knocking ole Sara Jane!! She sounds like a very intelligent young woman to me-- Let's examine the supporting (pun) facts:
1. Great taste in men.
2. Great taste in cosmetic surgeons.
3. Entrepreneurial spirit exhibited in her ability to make money on natural abilities.
4. Ability to position herself in places to advance her career proving the old adage-location, location, location. ie, Playboy Mansion.
5. Look at her ability to cook up all this free pubilicity.

I adore Garth Brooks! His music has touched me for years. I have seen him 8 times since November 07, and would pack my toothbrush and fly out right now, but, face it, he was hitched when Tricia came on the scene!!!!!!!!
So I'm sure that troubling thought has crossed her mind. If he was wearing my ring on his hand, I would be a tad nervous about all us wild women, too.

Ok, an additional mirthful moment here...

The Tabloid Journalistic Integrity Heirarchy (this is hypothetical folks...)

Enquirer / Star: All Three Hefner Girlfriends in Love with Garth
Globe: Playboy Bunny in Love with Garth
Weekly World News: Ghost of Anna Nicole in Love with Garth or Martian Playboy Bunny in Love With Garth (Quote from bunny: "He sees past my green curves for the alien woman I really am...")

Miss Lizzy

Garthmedic
02-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Her ears? :D

Skywise
02-14-2008, 09:50 PM
ya know, it's rather interesting that this topic has received so many replies! rather humorous actually.

The Globe, yeah, a tabloid- an interesting story (and I use that term loosely) inside..

The Globe and the Examiner- they are the two that mention garth usually...

Maggie526
02-14-2008, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't read Globe Magazine if they gave me a free subscription.
If this tabloid did actually print an article fill of lies they have probably already heard from Garth's attorney.
Let's not forget this is a forum everyone is entitled to post their own opinion.

Skywise
02-14-2008, 09:59 PM
The Globe- it's funny reading at times- I myself only read i when there's a garth story...

kissncry
02-14-2008, 10:07 PM
The story didn't say anything negative about Garth at all. The sum total of the whole silly little piece of gossip was just that she had a huge crush on him and was a huge fan. I think that would describe a lot of us women here at PG. As usual, there is no defamation of Garth, because there is no real story to tell. I bought my copy just for giggles and then I can recycle by using it to line the litterbox. :p

Sherry

Paula
02-16-2008, 02:45 PM
This thread has been edited. Please keep it as PG-rated as possible.

Paula

Skywise
02-16-2008, 05:06 PM
The story didn't say anything negative about Garth at all. The sum total of the whole silly little piece of gossip was just that she had a huge crush on him and was a huge fan. I think that would describe a lot of us women here at PG. As usual, there is no defamation of Garth, because there is no real story to tell. I bought my copy just for giggles and then I can recycle by using it to line the litterbox. :p

Sherry

well said sherry! (though I won't be tossing mine-)

Skywise
02-16-2008, 05:06 PM
[Off topic] -spud-

madnessmike
02-17-2008, 07:18 PM
She is proably a Garth fan and mentioned him as her favorite singer and then the tabloids took it to the next level. This story is a waste of time.

YouSoundBitter
02-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah, that's all it said on her myspace is she loved Garth Brooks (along with others).

okiegirl2007
02-18-2008, 12:51 AM
she doesn't have naked pics of herself on her page right?
Is her backround Garth? Just curious.

YouSoundBitter
02-18-2008, 09:26 AM
No nude pics, it's myspace no-no. She just mentioned it under MUSIC and the ABOUT ME sections.

Under music:
My favorite artists/bands are Garth Brooks (love LOVE him, and maybe a little obsessed!)
It has the pic of GB in black, like second BOX SET

ABOUT ME:
I love country music and more importantly Garth Brooks.

wmdude102086
02-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Yea I think also that Trisha would never say any of that stuff anyway. It would take alot more than that to make her jealous and even then she would never let it into the press..........its all about those "close friends" spilling the news.....yea I guess now we will be hearing she is pregnant again

txtknogk
02-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Yea I think also that Trisha would never say any of that stuff anyway. It would take alot more than that to make her jealous and even then she would never let it into the press..........its all about those "close friends" spilling the news.....yea I guess now we will be hearing she is pregnant again

Since all us adults know how one gets pregnant, why should she be upset?? Just kidding!!!!! heheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!

okiegirl2007
02-19-2008, 12:30 AM
No nude pics, it's myspace no-no. She just mentioned it under MUSIC and the ABOUT ME sections.

Under music:
My favorite artists/bands are Garth Brooks (love LOVE him, and maybe a little obsessed!)
It has the pic of GB in black, like second BOX SET

ABOUT ME:
I love country music and more importantly Garth Brooks.

Ok, thanks. i will definatly check it out then. Me and her would
get along just fine then.