PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Garth!

Mo'Betta
02-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Garth turns 46 on Feb. 7th!
Hope he has a wonderful day with his kids and lovely wife.

lucaswynne
02-06-2008, 07:58 PM
It's almost to the point where he seems like such a legend you have to go "Jeez! He's only 46!?"

I'll tell you one thing though, I'm happy he's 46 instead of 26. Guys like me wouldn't stand a chance if he was! We also wouldn't have the inspiration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARTH!

YouSoundBitter
02-06-2008, 08:18 PM
A bit early but what the heck, Happy Birthday Garth!

VocalLizzy
02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
A day early but for a guy who lives life so much larger than most, 24 hours aren't enough to celebrate...

Happy (Biological) 46th, Garth! After watching the shows last week, you've got the spirit and energy of guys 1/2 your age! Keep kicking a$$ and taking names, cowboy!

Miss Lizzy from NYC

DonHouston
02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Hey "G" Happy Birthday man... Hope all goes well for ya

addicted2garth
02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Happy 46th, Garth!

Enjoy your 3 birthday cakes that Trisha is making for you! Hope you have a great day spending time with all your loved ones and doing all the things you enjoy most in life. :)

Lori

iriscrazy
02-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Happy Birthday GB! The old saying, "you're not getting older, you're getting better" sooooooooo applies to you. We are in awe!

legmaker07
02-06-2008, 11:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARTH!!!! I hope you get what you want this year that you wish for!!!!

Maggie526
02-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Happy Birthday Garth!!!
Hope you get to Raise Some Hell And Have Some Fun!!
46, yet still selling out the arenas and making the Ladies hearts skip a beat.
Enjoy your special day with your loved ones.

Lita
02-06-2008, 11:55 PM
Happy B-Day Garth!! :)

kissncry
02-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Happy Birthday, G-Man!! Thanks for getting out there and showing all those other guys just how it's done. I will never, ever forget that night in KC. Please know that you are loved and you are missed! :D God bless and keep you and yours one more year.

Sherry

GarthDreamer77
02-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Hey Garth,

I just wanted to wish you a Very Happy 46th Birthday!!! I hope you have a Blast with your family and friends.
Thank You so much for KC and LA and I'm Leaving A Light On because Where Your Road Leads I Will Follow! :D Love Ya, Miss Ya and I can't wait for the next Adventure. :D ((Hugs))

God Bless You and Your Family Now and Always,
~*Kristen*~

Garth_FANtasizer
02-07-2008, 04:46 AM
Happy Birthday, Garth! Enjoy the day. I'll be celebrating with you in spirit.

Hugs & Kisses,

~Ann~

lsr4gb
02-07-2008, 07:10 AM
happy birthday garth hope its a good one enjoy your special day

lsr4gb
02-07-2008, 07:11 AM
all together now
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GARTH.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU
AND MANY MORE.............

GBsgirl
02-07-2008, 07:54 AM
Happy Birthday Garth !!!!!!!!!

Paula
02-07-2008, 08:19 AM
A very, very happy birthday to you...hope the girls spoil you today.

Paula

lee512w
02-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Happiness always Garth!!

Tink0166
02-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Hey Garth, Happy 46! As said in a previous post, somethings definitely improve with age.. and your a living example of that. Have a great day, enjoy being w/family and remember all your fans are wishing you the best!

TampaGarthFan
02-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Happy birthday Garth! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Nuwanda
02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Happy Birthday, Garth!!!
enjoy the day with your friends and loved ones. God bless them all.
Stay the way you are. stay healthy.

we are all leaving a light on

madam divine1
02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
I hope all your dreams and wishes come true! and may you have many more to come.

As some other folks here have already said - "you are getting better" and you have certainly proved that with your most recent concerts.

Peace and Love to you and you family on this special day! :)

and I'll "Leave A Light On" as well.

Always,

Tina J.

gbwnab
02-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Garth, have a great day, happy birthday! Thank you for more things than you could ever imagine, most of all- thanks for the memories...Saskatoon (3), Bismarck (2), Billings (2), Kansas City (2) and many more to come!

Sara_Kwan
02-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Happy birthday, Garth! Hope you have a great one with you and your loved ones!

VocalLizzy
02-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Happy 46th, Garth!

Enjoy your 3 birthday cakes that Trisha is making for you! Hope you have a great day spending time with all your loved ones and doing all the things you enjoy most in life. :)

Lori

Three cakes? Lemme guess...

1. Fire Hazard (46 candles...and one to grow on LOL)
2. Edible
3. For Miss Yearwood to jump out of?

:)

Silly Miss Lizzy (who knows how to get frosting out of fabric...)

shmlss4gb
02-07-2008, 01:56 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARTH!!

Hope your day is as special as you. Thank you for all you've done for us. I'll definitely be Leaving a Light on for you!

Terri

Monakayla
02-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Happy Birthday Garth! Thanks for some great memories and great music over the years. Thanks also for KC and LA. What a blast! We miss you! You are one pretty cool dude and that's why you have all of us very crazy and loyal fans! YOU ROCK!

wmcinnis
02-07-2008, 05:19 PM
The Lights On and it will Stay On!! Happy Birthday Garth!:)
-Susan-

Lost 'n' Garth
02-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Just a simple...

Happy Birthday!!!

It would take too long to thank you for all the wonderful things you have done to brighten this world.

Cheri :)

trixie1717
02-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Happy Brithday, Garth! I hope you had a fantastic day.
My light is always on for you...

Kama

sandfarmer1962
02-07-2008, 07:01 PM
BIG Happy Happy Birthday Day to Garth !!!!!
Now here we go....everyone wants to send a Happy Birthday to the greatest country music artist in history right ???Well of corse, we would all love to send a card, pick up the phone, or even hope he would get our email...Garth is the most giving cowboys I have come across in the public eye !!!! We all know this who else would do a 5 concerts and not keep one cent for them selves..Garth of corse !!!!
So this is what I came up with a few days ago,why not "Pay It Forward" yes we have all heard about "pay it forward" So why not give what we can to those that cant help them selves in "Garth's" Name...I'm sure he wouldn't mind...and It can only help someone else out....I tryed to give Blood today for the first time in 20 years...they still don't want it :( guess I have low something ? So I called my husband, and he was more then happy to help out...I plan to buy some pet food for the animal shelter beings I couldn't give blood...I know there is alot of people effected by the tornatoes in the south,they can use everything !!!!! Simple things like toothbrushes, deoderent ect. a shoebox full of little things like that goes along ways !!!!!
We cant all give millions..But now days it costs about $5.00 for a Birthday card so If we all pull together and send that $5.00 to help someone in need, Garth would probable appreciate it more then the card....
Just my idea...Sometimes I have good ones, sometimes bad ones
Anyhow again, a BIG Happy Birthday to one heck of a cowboy !!!!!!
Shawn

dre77
02-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Happy B-day GARTH !!!!!!!!!! God Bless

Monakayla
02-07-2008, 07:27 PM
BIG Happy Happy Birthday Day to Garth !!!!!
Now here we go....everyone wants to send a Happy Birthday to the greatest country music artist in history right ???Well of corse, we would all love to send a card, pick up the phone, or even hope he would get our email...Garth is the most giving cowboys I have come across in the public eye !!!! We all know this who else would do a 5 concerts and not keep one cent for them selves..Garth of corse !!!!
So this is what I came up with a few days ago,why not "Pay It Forward" yes we have all heard about "pay it forward" So why not give what we can to those that cant help them selves in "Garth's" Name...I'm sure he wouldn't mind...and It can only help someone else out....I tryed to give Blood today for the first time in 20 years...they still don't want it :( guess I have low something ? So I called my husband, and he was more then happy to help out...I plan to buy some pet food for the animal shelter beings I couldn't give blood...I know there is alot of people effected by the tornatoes in the south,they can use everything !!!!! Simple things like toothbrushes, deoderent ect. a shoebox full of little things like that goes along ways !!!!!
We cant all give millions..But now days it costs about $5.00 for a Birthday card so If we all pull together and send that $5.00 to help someone in need, Garth would probable appreciate it more then the card....
Just my idea...Sometimes I have good ones, sometimes bad ones
Anyhow again, a BIG Happy Birthday to one heck of a cowboy !!!!!!
Shawn

Great Idea Shawn. Smile Train is a charity that I donate to and it's Kid related just the way Garth likes it! This charity helps people with cleft lips,etc. These poor kids can't smile and have few friends and won't be able to get jobs. For only $250 they can perfrom the miracle surgery that can change their lives forever. Check out this website: www.smiletrain.org

-Monica

Jona
02-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Garth. I hope you will have a great day. :)

Great idea with the donation. I have donated to the Teammates for kids foundation. That's my birthday present for him ;)

lucaswynne
02-07-2008, 07:50 PM
In January I sent a small (really all I could afford at the time) donation to T4K. I think if there's ANY charity you should donate to in lieu of sending something to Garth it should be Teammates For Kids, HANDS DOWN.

100% goes straight to the kids and we get to see it put to action. I can't tell you enough times how one special kid can change your life, just by talking to them.

These kids deserve the great things that T4K gives them like the "Zones" which are doctor-free areas where the kids can go to relieve stress and forget about their problems... if even just for a little bit.

G-f
02-07-2008, 08:06 PM
I made it in time. Happy Birthday G-man. Yep, I remember the interview too, where he said Trisha made 2 cakes for a friend of theirs that was a fireman. He was at work, so she had to make 2 so that all could have some. Garth said he pouted and said "he" gets 2??? So then he said Trisha is going to make him 3, and that it was good that the concerts were before then.

Enjoy, sounds like Trisha is taking good care of you, just hope she rations those pieces of cake out to ya! Gotta keep you looking "fine" in those Wranglers!!
Tricia

Jen19
02-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Happy Birthday GARTH !!!! Its also my Moms birthday so here is the picture I sent her just replace Grandma with Garth,, LOL

Jen

Monakayla
02-07-2008, 09:43 PM
In January I sent a small (really all I could afford at the time) donation to T4K. I think if there's ANY charity you should donate to in lieu of sending something to Garth it should be Teammates For Kids, HANDS DOWN.

100% goes straight to the kids and we get to see it put to action. I can't tell you enough times how one special kid can change your life, just by talking to them.

These kids deserve the great things that T4K gives them like the "Zones" which are doctor-free areas where the kids can go to relieve stress and forget about their problems... if even just for a little bit.

Of course T4K is an excellent charity as well. What they do is fantastic!
As far as 100% of the funds going to the cause, this is also great. Garth would not have it any other way! Everyone here knows about T4K. Just thought I'd post the link for this other charity in case someone wants to donate to both at some point.

-Monica

karik
02-07-2008, 09:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARTH!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

I told all my friends today that it was Garth's birthday. That's about all I talked about today. They just rolled their eyes and said yay, who cares. But thankfully I have this forum with people who DO care and I know I'm not the only crazy addicted Garth fan!!!!!!!

okiegirl2007
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro/Neighbor. :D Hope your day was spent with all your
girls Trisha, Sandy, Taylor, August and Allie. We love you! Thanks for everything. Your a true inspiration. I will definatly leave my light on.

Your neighbor and #1 fan always,
Jessica in Southeast Oklahoma.

DougBrown
02-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Procrastination Rules!! I forgot to post my "Happy Birthday, Garth" today, so I'm doing it now!

Happy Birthday, Garth

jasonm65
02-08-2008, 02:19 AM
I just wanted to add also,,, avery happy birthday tto he best entertainer in country music,,, n not just a entertainer americas own who helps those when they need help love ya garth and once again happy birthday

dsdunnam
02-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Here's hoping you had a wonderful Birthday!!!
I hope you feel just a small amount of the happiness you have brought to so many, if so you had one very Happy Day!

Maggie526
02-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Happy Birthday, Garth. I hope you will have a great day. :)

Great idea with the donation. I have donated to the Teammates for kids foundation. That's my birthday present for him ;)

Me too Jona :)

mammafox
02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
happy bday garth!!!

this is the 1st time i have been allowed to post on pg

i also wanted to say that i was lucky enough to see garth in LA 6pm show
unfortunately i was in the nose bleed seats - but i loved every minute of it - i danced and sang the whole time.
i can't wait to see him again - i just hope i can get better seats

Tink0166
02-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok, I'm totally Garth-nutts.. On my way home last night I bought a cake (just a plain sheet cake.. marble w/white frosting) sprinkled it with M & M's and had it after dinner. My family didn't know what the occasion was, and I didn't tell them until after we had finished our desert.. Just wanted to celebrate right along with Garth! Hope you had a great Birthday!!!!! (yes, my family thinks I've lost my mind.. Oh well, I'm in very good company!)

Honeybunny31
02-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Crap I missed GARTH'S Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BROOKS.

Hope you had a wonderful day,

Lisa