PDA

View Full Version : Um, confused...

Mr_Sevens
02-04-2008, 12:28 AM
So its February, which means its time for Garth to start heading back into hiding here soon (according to his own words)

so i'm still confused and wondering about one thing.

where's the new video for "We Shall Be Free"???

Skywise
02-04-2008, 01:13 AM
So its February, which means its time for Garth to start heading back into hiding here soon (according to his own words)

so i'm still confused and wondering about one thing.

where's the new video for "We Shall Be Free"???

good point/question..

kissncry
02-04-2008, 03:08 AM
All I ever remember hearing him say about it was that it would be used as some kind of promotional thing for the Ultimate Hits. What that means, I have no idea. Maybe it will have something to do with T4K since there were new segments shot with some athletes? Maybe he is waiting to spring it on us later for some reason known only to him, maybe he just wants us to speculate as usual while he says nothing? :rolleyes:

Since we are talking about mysteries relating to February and him going back into hiding like Punxsutawney Phil, I have another question--albeit not as interesting. If the rumor mill is to be believed, Garth was the first choice to do the halftime show at the Super Bowl this year. Some of us thought that with this being the 15th anniversary of We Shall Be Free's premiere (during the Super Bowl as well), it might've been cause to show the new video.Looks like now that didn't come to pass either. I saw this reported several places (of course, it could've just been the same rumor reported over and over again), but he said that he couldn't because of a scheduling conflict. Okay, I give up? What conflict? Guess it was something in his personal life we didn't know about. Just throwing that one out there if anyone wants to try to figure that one out. :confused:

Still scratching my head right along with ya,

Sherry

YouSoundBitter
02-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I'm also wondering why he couldn't perform infront of 1 billion people, it had to be a pretty big deal to miss that...

Maggie526
02-04-2008, 11:50 AM
I could be wrong but I think I remember reading a post here from Producer J that the the plans for a new WSBF viseo had been cancelled.

iriscrazy
02-04-2008, 12:20 PM
There is an interview w/ GB on KOTV Channel 6, Tulsa, OK to be aired Thurs. night. The main question is, "what next." I will let you know. If possible I will post a link to the interview. Joyce (okie near Muskogee)

karik
02-05-2008, 04:14 PM
I am so weird. I check the G Player everyday, just in case it's anything other than the MTAM video.

iriscrazy
02-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I am so weird. I check the G Player everyday, just in case it's anything other than the MTAM video.

How do you do that? I'm a bit techno challenged!

karik
02-05-2008, 07:55 PM
www.garthbrooks.com/player

if that's what you mean.