PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For The Dance, Garth

Maggie526
02-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Itís February.. have a pain in my heart, but wouldnít have missed this Dance for anything in the world. Thank you for coming back into my life for the last several months. It was One Hell Of A Ride, Cowboy!!!
Iíll be Leaving A Light On For You, Garth.

kissncry
02-01-2008, 10:05 AM
It’s February.. have a pain in my heart, but wouldn’t have missed this Dance for anything in the world. Thank you for coming back into my life for the last several months. It was One Hell Of A Ride, Cowboy!!!
I’ll be Leaving A Light On For You, Garth.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Maggie. God bless, Mr. Brooks! :applause: We'll all be waiting.....till you come back to us again........

Sherry

iriscrazy
02-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Itís February.. have a pain in my heart, but wouldnít have missed this Dance for anything in the world. Thank you for coming back into my life for the last several months. It was One Hell Of A Ride, Cowboy!!!
Iíll be Leaving A Light On For You, Garth.

Yes, we're coming down off of that awesome high. I just emailed my daughter and asked her could we please turn back the calender to 1 week ago and continue to do so on an as needed basis. I wish that I could've gone to every KC and LA show, however, 5 will get me through for a while.
We had our sign with us at LA, "LIGHTS ON AT BOK." We can all hope & pray.
(If you don't know, the BOK is a new arena in Tulsa which is set to open this fall and we are hoping like heck that GB will be the opening act).

until the next time, THE LIGHT IS ON. THANK YOU!

G&TTreknTech77
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Don't forget we have the new We Shall Be Free video that could come out on the Super Bowl. That's my theory...

Ryan

iriscrazy
02-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Don't forget we have the new We Shall Be Free video that could come out on the Super Bowl. That's my theory...

Ryan

Hmmm??????? Hadn't heard about that one. Do I need book a flight to Arizona?

SweetGBFan
02-01-2008, 09:23 PM
And I dont want the Dance to end. I am thinking though that all these concerts are going to be on DVD at sometime this year. I just have that feeling and that will be so cool.

Monakayla
02-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I was there for all five shows. The first one started about this time last week.;( Yes, it was a high, and now we are hitting the low. How do you go back to the real world after spending those days on full adrenaline high surrounded by thousands of screaming fans? I miss that energy bad and I don't want to wait 8 years. I sure hope Garth doesn't decide to really wait that long! My singing voice is still not back and I'm wearing my Garth LA sweatshirt as I write this. Damn you Garth, come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Monica

lsr4gb
02-02-2008, 08:01 AM
i would also like to thank garth for coming back for a little while it has been a dream of mine to be able to see him in concert and i finally got to do it in kc. so thank you garth and we will be waiting no matter how long it takes. and if you want to spring in every once in a while to give us a thrill then by all means do so.............. Thanks Garth for making my dream come true

Monakayla
02-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Garth's song says it all "for a moment all the world was right"...

-Monica