PDA

View Full Version : This scared the pants off of me

vegitoth
01-28-2008, 11:47 AM
I was looking at the Big Machine Records website, every weekend they do a weekly newsletter for their roster of artist I was looking at the random notes cause they usually do stuff like that and I read this:

Garth Brooks’ Pearl Records collection The Ultimate Hits has been certified 5x platinum by the RIAA

Garth_FANtasizer
01-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Why did it scare the pants off you? And thanks for not posting a pic of it. :D

~Ann~

Skywise
01-28-2008, 12:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing ann

Renegade79
01-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I was looking at the Big Machine Records website, every weekend they do a weekly newsletter for their roster of artist I was looking at the random notes cause they usually do stuff like that and I read this:

Garth Brooks’ Pearl Records collection The Ultimate Hits has been certified 5x platinum by the RIAA

Don't be scared...At the start of Thursday's Press Conference it was announced that Ultimate Hits had gone 5x platinum.

Maggie526
01-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Why did it scare the pants off you? And thanks for not posting a pic of it. :D

~Ann~

Now if that announcement scared the pants off Garth I'd like to see that pic posted :)

kissncry
01-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Now if that announcement scared the pants off Garth I'd like to see that pic posted :)

Now, Maggie, don't get me started! :angel:

Sherry

GBronx
01-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Too funny guys!!! LOL

Maggie526
01-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Now, Maggie, don't get me started! :angel:

Sherry

LOL Sherry

Garth_FANtasizer
01-28-2008, 01:23 PM
You dang gutternutts!

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in"

~Ann~

kissncry
01-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Who? Me? :-"

Sherry:angel:

Maggie526
01-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah.. like you need any help Ann.:)

vegitoth
01-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Well I'm glad I made you all laugh for the first time. To be honest I was not present at my home for the press conference last Thursday.

iriscrazy
01-28-2008, 05:58 PM

Here we go again girls...down that fantasy road. The deviants strike again. Having been at 3 of the L.A. concerts, the deviant thoughts of "butt shots" just keeps popping into my head! Lord have mercy is that man aging well!!!!

lucaswynne
01-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Kenny is great and everything but...
Kenny Chesney, eat your heart out!

Steven75407
01-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Chesney will peak one day.

Skywise
01-28-2008, 10:43 PM
and hopefully that day will be soon!

Maggie526
01-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Here we go again girls...down that fantasy road. The deviants strike again. Having been at 3 of the L.A. concerts, the deviant thoughts of "butt shots" just keeps popping into my head! Lord have mercy is that man aging well!!!!

Butt Shots!! So Iris did you get any Butt Shots while you were in LA that you'd like to share with us :)
The GMAN isn't getting older he's getting better :)

VocalLizzy
01-29-2008, 09:26 AM

Do we even dare mention that the movements he made at the end of the first verse of Shameless at all three Saturday shows were NOT swivels?!?!??!

*fanning self*

If you remember the "Time Warp" then it is the dance step before it drives you insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane...

(fellow Saturday gals, back me on this one!)

Hot and Bothered Miss Lizzy

Maggie526
01-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Do we even dare mention that the movements he made at the end of the first verse of Shameless at all three Saturday shows were NOT swivels?!?!??!

*fanning self*

If you remember the "Time Warp" then it is the dance step before it drives you insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane...

(fellow Saturday gals, back me on this one!)

Hot and Bothered Miss Lizzy
Darn you Lizzy... You can't post this without giving us more details :)

kissncry
01-29-2008, 09:49 AM
IIRC, that would be the Pelvic Thrust?!?!? EEEEEKKKKK!!! Is it physically possible to pant and slobber at the same time? Lordy, Lordy, where is Ann when you need her? ;)

Pictures, people, I NEED pictures!

Sherry

Garth_FANtasizer
01-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Can you imagine looking through a camera lens and see the thrust coming at you? Hot dog! pun intended. :D

I wonder if any Garthnutt is walking around with a patch over her eye? Now thats a war wound I'd be proud to show!

~Ann~

kissncry
01-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Guess you might need a wide angle lens to get a shot like that, huh? :-" Mother always said if you don't stop that, you'll go blind!

*running away as fast as I can*

Sherry

iriscrazy
01-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok..Ok...ENOUGH!!!!!! I'm literally L'ING MAO! WIDE ANGEL, HOT DOG, GOIN' BLIND...THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY! What was the original post about? Once again we need a deviant thread. My sister has the camera and her 17 yo daughter was taking pictures from the front row Sat night. So yes, there will be butt shot's to come. The only problem is that I am on a freakin' slow dial up (28,000 on a good day) so loading a pictures takes forever.
Lil Sis and I were on the 2nd row and the Shameless bump and grind nearly gave us a heart attack. What was that worth...priceless! Lord have mercy what a body that man has and does he know how to work it or what!? I had to have a smoke afterward and I don't smoke! That was as much fun as a person can have with their clothes on and to be perfectly honest ... oh no, gotta stop. Go away deviant thoughts, go away!!!

Guess you might need a wide angle lens to get a shot like that, huh? :-" Mother always said if you don't stop that, you'll go blind!

Sherry

Maggie526
01-29-2008, 12:06 PM
My, MY such behavior.. You women are incorrigible. Ann & Sherry you two should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

PJ
01-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Pictures, people, I NEED pictures!

Go to the Sat 1 PM Pix thread in the LA forum.

karik
01-29-2008, 09:21 PM

Hey?? remember this?^ It's the ORIGINAL post. What this thread SHOULD be about. Tsk tsk.

(I am enjoying this though. Too many visuals are running through my crazy addicted Garth mind, though.)lol

iriscrazy
01-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Ok, Ok...but (no pun intended) still don't understand what scared the pants off of you????

Maggie526
01-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Go to the Sat 1 PM Pix thread in the LA forum.

Thank you very much PJ :)

Maggie526
01-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Ok..Ok...ENOUGH!!!!!! I'm literally L'ING MAO! WIDE ANGEL, HOT DOG, GOIN' BLIND...THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY! What was the original post about? Once again we need a deviant thread. My sister has the camera and her 17 yo daughter was taking pictures from the front row Sat night. So yes, there will be butt shot's to come. The only problem is that I am on a freakin' slow dial up (28,000 on a good day) so loading a pictures takes forever.
Lil Sis and I were on the 2nd row and the Shameless bump and grind nearly gave us a heart attack. What was that worth...priceless! Lord have mercy what a body that man has and does he know how to work it or what!? I had to have a smoke afterward and I don't smoke! That was as much fun as a person can have with their clothes on and to be perfectly honest ... oh no, gotta stop. Go away deviant thoughts, go away!!!

I don't smoke any more but when I did there was only ONE thing made me crave a cigarette that much ...that must have been one hell of a performace
Iris:)
Hurry with those BUTT pics I'm not getting any younger :)

Maggie526
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM

Sherry

Stop WHAT Sherry :)

iriscrazy
01-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Ok girls...go to the shameless thread. Quickly, go...

Maggie526
01-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Well I'm glad I made you all laugh for the first time. To be honest I was not present at my home for the press conference last Thursday.

Laugh for the first time ? I LMAO all the time here at PG:) You still haven't told us why the announcement scared the pants off you :)

Trishafan4life2
02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
So maybe Trisha's song about Garth on her new album titled "Cowboys are my weakness" is appropriate for you Garthnutts on here? lol

"He'll treat you like you're the only woman alive
Yea high up in the saddle is one hell of a ride"

lmao!!!

karik
02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Or...Listen to Meet Me in Love off the Lost Sessions CD...

:) haha....visuals......

sandfarmer1962
02-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Howdy to all...I'm pretty new here and ya'all have me hooked ya'all sound like a bunch of fun folks to chat with and to boot Garth fans !!!!!!! My husband gets tired of the endless chatter over Garth...so sad :( hope ya'all keep my in stiches LMAO here Thanks Shawn !!!!!

Garthmedic
02-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Closed at author's request.