PDA

View Full Version : photos of Garths good deed on Sat.??

saxman
01-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey everyone

I have the contact info. of the lady that Garth brought up on stage at Sat. nights 9 pm show. (Alva) If any of you out there got some good photos of that, do let me know and I can pass along her info. to you, or I was thinking of creating a website that we call can upload those photo to for her! With 8,000 flashes going off all at once, someone must have been able to get a good shot! *L*

On a side note, did any of you see the sign the little boy was holding up at the final show? (He was stage right, on the last row) that said "My first Garth Concert....Can you sign my hat?" I was sitting near that area, and Garth said to one of his roadies , "See that little boy? Bring him back!"

I thought y'all would like to know that!

LifesAHighway
01-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey ya'll if you also have pics from the Saturday 1pm show, from when he gave away the guitar, will you please let me know!!!

TJsgotGBfever
01-30-2008, 06:06 PM
A lot of the Alva shots I took I tossed because a person a few rows up kept putting their arms up at the exact moment I'd take a pic. LOL

I do have a profile of her and Garth posing.... I would be happy to email the original so she can make a print. She's probably got a million pics by now.. but just in case. LOL

feel free to PM me!

Robyn/Staci... I have a few guitar pics if you check out the Sat 1 discussion thread and click the link.

PJ
02-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I PM'd you but haven't received a response yet.

Sara_Kwan
02-01-2008, 01:08 PM
I also have a few I'd love to send her way! Please PM me with the email.

Bristol Chic
02-02-2008, 02:01 PM
These Are The Best Pictures I Have Ever Seen!! Great Camera And Photographer!